SBB For Wii U/3DS

Those were only lost due to the release of Windwaker and 4th generation Pokemon. Who would they replace Sonic, Snake, Wario, MK, DDD, Ike, and all of them with? I can't imagine Tails or Knuckles would replace Sonic, and MK and DDD won't be removed, because they're right under Kirby in that series.
I see your point. I wasn't thinking of those releases *facepalm*. I do think that they will keep the popular characters of those you mentioned. Those would definitely be Sonic, Snake, and Wario. They could also delete some of the characters mentioned. You never know with Nintendo_Overall, we don't have to worry, Nintendo will do a great job, and we'll just have to see for ourselves when the game is released (or before).

One character I would add is “Masked Link” from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. He would be like the Pokemon Trainer; being able to switch between his 3 forms in Majora’s Mask, excluding “Fierce Deity Link” and “Young Link.” In his entrance Young Link would put on one of the three masks (Deku Link, Zora Link, and Goron Link). His Final Smash, obviously, would be “Fierce Deity Link.” I will post the move set later.

How brilliant would that be! adding the skull kid from Majora's Mask would we obsolete. or not? I would really like this as my main was always link.

I also think that totally new characters could be introduced from new games for the wii u?

Last edited:
MK and DDD won't be removed, because they're right under Kirby in that series.

Not to mention Sakurai would commit mass genocide and end it with seppuku, since his prized series would of been disgraced by his own company booting his own characters. Indeed, it ain't happenin'.

I also think that totally new characters could be introduced from new games for the wii u?

I believe Nintendo said that they wouldn't be putting in any characters that haven't had a successful and widely known series at the time of development. Hence why Fire Emblem didn't make it into the original Smash Bros.; successful as the games were, there were only four at the time Smash Bros. had begun development. All fire emblem games so far had sold well, but the games weren't yet iconic in the world of Strategy RPGs. So new game characters from WiiU debutes probably won't show up. Maybe if they intend to hint at a new game like they did with Pit (although he was from an already successful series, but you get my point). They did this with Roy in Melee, so... who knows.

Nintendo also should incress the number of characters of the game, considering that there are 35 characters including zss and sheik they should increes the number to 40 at least

One thing I also liked from Melee are the achievements after any match. and the global achievements. to be able to quickly see what you pulled off in the match, like meteor smashes, home runs, pokemon ko's, star ko's, tiny ko's, button smasher, air time, some of these where hard to pull off and fun to quickly watch your achievements and laugh idiotly about it against your friends or be laughed at.

I also think it would maybe be interesting to have classes or points like mariokart with the online playing, so you don't end up getting your ass kicked every time you go online, it just takes the fun out of it.

I also think it would maybe be interesting to have classes or points like mariokart with the online playing, so you don't end up getting your ass kicked every time you go online, it just takes the fun out of it.

Absolutely. Let the n00bs play with n00bs, and the bigger fishes in the pond of Smash Bros. pick on people their own skill level, yeah? If they also included an optional friend request after a match with someone as long as they stay in the lobby, this would be epic (on the character select screen, like how they did when you're brawling with friends, but a friend of said friend isn't on your FC list yet).

Silly Weegee, Brawl isn't for alter egos!

If hacks count, Senor L has already Weegee'd his way into Brawl, lol.

What if they had unlockable textures. So if you do some crazy thing with Luigi, you will receive a Mr. L texture.

I like the Ideas you all have for new characters, but my main concern is this:
Fix online and balance issues. Give meta Knight more frames( I honestly don't see a problem with him but I know many people say he is too fast and powerful), Allow random or RANKED matches with GOOD matchmaking (meaning that you fight someone at?near your skill level), and allow replay and uploading features (Street fighter 3rd strike online has a feature that allows you to upload replays straight from your console to YouTube).

Unfortunately they recently interviewed Masashiro Sakurai (who gave us smash bros) and he said that he hasn't given any thought to the new Smash besides that fact that there will BE a new Smash. Theres no development team together, hardly any ideas flowing and no thought to the roster because he is busy with Kid Icarus Uprising. So we wont be seeing the new smash until maybe two or three years from now. Still excited though.,

And please ...... No more Mario characters(though Im sure it'll happen anyway). We've got enough of them. We need the more less known but still cool people like..... I dunno....... King hippo? Robotech should offer fresh newcomers. We DEFINITELY need to see some Castlevania characters.

Back