Screw Nintendo!

well supposedly it was just a rumor someone made up, "the christmas surprise"
but considering you posted this under the VC. we did get a few new games for the virtual console on the 24th.

You can't expect all weeks to be winners you know. Just don't buy anything and get ready for next week.

too bad i got gh3 and galaxy for wii. haha

I actually have too many games for my too buy anymore right now. Which is sad because I have about 5 games which need to be completed...

yea i have way too many games for just getting my console at the begining of the month. i'm not buying anymore for a while.

oh wait, i lied. when i find gh3 i'm getting that.

Its people like you who dont deserve a Nintendo Wii, Nintendo provides you with numorous channels for all your needs ( internet, weather, news, ect..) and also allows you to download old Nintendo favorites from the NES, SNES, N64, ect.. at the Wii Shop Channel. Plus you got to look at the console itself. Splendid graphics, unique Wii remote and numchuck (with accesories) that provide an awesome gaming experience. Many ppl are stuck with gamecubes, hell some dont even have that. You should be glad you have a Wii, and if your still mad Nintendo didnt give you anything for free then you need to accept the fact tat nothing in life is free and get a job.

I admit I was sad too ( I wanted Everybodys Nintendo Channel :( but I got DK Country 3 woot! :)

Last edited:
Wow, after seeing this topic and Wamoo's reply i'm almost tempted to troll this place.

This basicly started from somebody googling the Christmas surprise article from '06 regarding the Super Mario Bros update, and not realizing they were talking about 1 year ago.....thats at least what i think.

I was hoping for something crazy like 10 games being available on Christmas.........but oh well. Since they've never really given us anything, I stopped expecting anything long ago. :smilewinkgrin:

Joey_Redd said:
I'm intrigued...what is GH3?

guitar hero 3, i have it for ps2

anyway since we got updates on xmas eve i was thinking we wouldn't get anything for xmas

Dkw0101 said:
guitar hero 3, i have it for ps2

anyway since we got updates on xmas eve i was thinking we wouldn't get anything for xmas
So obvious I missed it. Anyways I think the current roster is well enough I can wait a while before I need to get more...

Back