Screw Nintendo!

I'd say the overall quality of the VC releases in the past year has been great. Alright, the past couple of weeks have largely been a bit iffy, but there's been on average at least one game that could be deemed "classic" every week. Given the rate of about 3 games per week it should be pretty obvious not every update is going to have a game you want.

Yeah I gotta stop buying them too........I've bought 4 this month, and I still need to finish all of them *LOL* I'm planning on waiting and getting GH3 maybe in Jan. or Feb.....hopefully I can hold out *L*

my wii is crap. it wil hook my wii up to the internet one day nad disconnect me the next.ive talked to nintendo bout this and all they said was " sorry we dont know ". wtf man

I bought a ton of VC games, and played Resident Evil UC with my sisters. OMFG that game is 100x more fun in two player mode. We played on hard and it was still pretty easy, considering we only died once. I'm glad I brought my Wii, my whole family was there, and it was a very good holiday for me. We also played some Wii sports, and watched a ton of movies (I only see my family a few times a year). I'm wasted. Well... back to work tomorrow.

Request to close this thread? The spoiled child threads are annoying. Back when I was a kid we didn't whine when Pac-Man got boring, we went outside.

well the 360 apparently got a few arcade games yesterday..... dunno i havnt checked yet :p

i thought they might do something themed, hell its always connected to the net. though the gift icon over the wii-shop channel fooled me until i loaded it, and it just said gift feature. though what can you really do when you media product is global, you can't celebrate everyones holiday

if nintendo released a hit game every week, what would they have left in a few months? Its best they spread things out, I have 3 VC Games...I feel their really good choices, Ocerina of Time, Super Mario World, and a personal favorite, Pokemon Snap =)

mushe said:
though what can you really do when you media product is global, you can't celebrate everyones holiday

Exactly. Nintendo have always been the Politically correct, safety company.
For example on the European Shop Channel they had an unusual update on Christmas Day because we usually have our updates on a Friday. IT didnt mention that it was Christmas once.

Thechickenman27 said:
my wii is crap. it wil hook my wii up to the internet one day nad disconnect me the next.ive talked to nintendo bout this and all they said was " sorry we dont know ". wtf man

Did they walk you through the complete connection process? If so and still did a lame job, you may want to try again. Some reps are better than others.

At first I had some issues with connecting online but it turned out that my router was causing the issues. I would start there, access your settings, and see what other people online are saying about your router's connectivity to the Wii.

Back