Screw Nintendo!

WAM said:
We didnt get sh!t!:mad5: :ciappa:

[sarcasm] Why would you want ****? I was wanting a different channel, but I guess that's just me. Anyways, how is Nintendo gonna give us crap?:O [/sarcasm]

Why is this thread still here?

wii sucks know there is nothing fun on vc or games and the best game for it isbgh3 but no one sells it at my place

wtf is gh3?!?!?!?!?!?!?:mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

Just don't buy anymore Wii points if your not happy with the crap they have been launching. If Nintendo wants to purposefully let the wind out of their own sails then let them do so. It's obvious that they don't care about the tide of public opinion when it comes to the vast majority of the games launched thus far. I'm speaking strictly to games on the Virtual Console and not saying a word about the Wii library of titles.

For my part, I'm six months and counting -> No Wii points bought/spent.

Vote with your bloody wallet for Pete's sake.

I have had my Wii for over a year now and spent 50 Bucks on Wii points and love some of the old games. I think NOA :thumbsup: :thumbsup: is doing a great job on ths games they have released so far for the VC .

Back