Screwball in wii tennis

Holding the B button while pitching throws a screwball.

Also holding A throws a curve and holding A+B throws a splitter.

EDIT: nevermind, I don't know how to do it in tennis

largedarry said:
Holding the B button while pitching throws a screwball.

Also holding A throws a curve and holding A+B throws a splitter.

EDIT: nevermind, I don't know how to do it in tennis

I thought A was a screwball? Oh well.

Spin in Wii Sports Tennis 101

To spin it Wii Sports Tennis, all you need to do is twist for wrist when you hit the ball. Lets start with forehand. All instructions are for right handers.
Everyone knows that to play a normal forehand ground stroke; simply hold your controller horizontally out to the right with the buttons facing up and motion forward. To play a forehand spin stroke, there is a slight alteration to this motion. Before you start the forward motion, twist your wrist so the buttons are facing the television. As you swing forward and slightly down twist your wrist upwards so the buttons end up facing the ceiling. This should result in a spinning stroke.

For backhand spin, basically repeat the same motions on the left side of your body. You will probably find that starting your swing with the buttons facing the television causes strain on the wrist. To aid this, instead of the buttons facing forward and twisting upwards during the swing, start the buttons facing upwards and twist them to the back during the swing.

These processes work 90% of the time for me.

If you need further help, just post again.

Thanks Wiily. I was playing with some guys yestaerday, and we wondered.. Thanks alot!

LiquidD said:
you guys are such idiots. lol.
those hold A and A+B crap is for baseball, not tennis.

thanks asshole, if you didn't notice my edit before anyone else posted.

Back