Easy Fastball in Wii Sports Baseball (90mph to 94mph)

hogsbff

Hedgehog of Speed
Dec 30, 2006
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
6726-7691-0202-4325
This is very easy as long as you know what you are doing. Also your sensor bar has to be at the bottom of the T.V. screen.

First hold the wii remote waist level standing strait at the t.v. Make sure that the remote's sensor (the black thing on the top) is facing the sensor bar. Next just quickly flinch your hand down then up and the fast ball will be 90mph- 94mph. This does not work with curveballs, screwballs, and splitters, although you can try if you want.

Ummm..

Sensor Bar At Top

Put the Remote above your Head and Go down like it Tells you too.

Do it fast Enough and 150MPH FastBall?

Easy :D

How it hit 94mph at will is hold the wiimote at the bottom pinching the sides between your thumb and forefinger. Hold it back and just kind of flip it forward with your wrist (fingers acting as a hinge). 94mph at will

EDIT:
Wii_Smurf said:
Ummm..

Sensor Bar At Top

Put the Remote above your Head and Go down like it Tells you too.

Do it fast Enough and 150MPH FastBall?

Easy :D

Hmm is it possible to hit above 94mph, thats the most I've ever seen, and I've pitched it 94mph like 12 times in a row.

Last edited:
95 is the quickest I've seen.

My sensor bar is on the top of the tv, and if you just hold the remote straight up with the keys facing you and flick down and towards the tv(movement is like 6 inches max), you get 93-95 everytime.

hogsbff said:
This is very easy as long as you know what you are doing. Also your sensor bar has to be at the bottom of the T.V. screen.

First hold the wii remote waist level standing strait at the t.v. Make sure that the remote's sensor (the black thing on the top) is facing the sensor bar. Next just quickly flinch your hand down then up and the fast ball will be 90mph- 94mph. This does not work with curveballs, screwballs, and splitters, although you can try if you want.

It might be good to point out (again) that Wii sports does NOT use the sensor bar except to navigate the menus. Pointing at the sensor bar during the game doesn't have any effect on the game-play. Therefore your sensor bar can be wherever.

i get triple digits on my fastballs ... i'll have to check if its miles per hour or kms per hour though ... i think that is maybe were people could be getting confused?

I can get 150 all the time, i just flick my wrist really fast, it goes a lot slower though if you do a curve ball (hold in the "a" before you throw) i think its the "a" anyway.

I think your 150+ are km/hr. And I was hoping no one would post this, if it gets to popular every neb is gonna use it in multiplayer. It'll be like wavedash in super smash.

The fastest I've managed to pitch (the real way, not with some kind of gimmick pitch) is 99MPH while I've seen the computer hit 100mph.

Back