Searching for an old NES game...

specialsauce

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
Back when I was just a little kid, me and a neighbor would spend hours playing this one game on his NES. I forget the name, but the gameplay was something like this:

The camera view was above the map, looking down on everything, and you could play Co-Op, where me and my friend would walk through the map together. I'm pretty sure the map only moved upwards, so you'd get into one of the parts and have to kill off a helicopter or something, and then you'd move on to the next level.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the game might have been called. If you don't understand what I meant just say something, and I'll try to explain it another way.

hmm

this sounds a bit like jackal. it's a good game even though the bad guys look like they're shooting marshmallows at you...:eek:

Eh, it does sound like that, but judging by the screenshot, I don't think it is. The characters were a little bigger, as my memory serves me.

specialsauce said:
Back when I was just a little kid, me and a neighbor would spend hours playing this one game on his NES. I forget the name, but the gameplay was something like this:

The camera view was above the map, looking down on everything, and you could play Co-Op, where me and my friend would walk through the map together. I'm pretty sure the map only moved upwards, so you'd get into one of the parts and have to kill off a helicopter or something, and then you'd move on to the next level.

I'm just wondering if anyone knows what the game might have been called. If you don't understand what I meant just say something, and I'll try to explain it another way.

I need more details. Was it a war-type/Rambo-type game? If yes, it sounds like Ikari Warriors to me.

It was a Rambo/war-type game, but I don't think we used the joysticks. Pretty sure we played on the original NES controller.

Back