Secret Game

Kumoriken said:
Hmm... BUT!.. We do know who the publisher is of FF and KH. He says, "Sometime during the next month, I will be playing a Wii game from a major publisher that none of you have any idea exists. " Hmm... The plot thickens. xD

I thought it meant "a game that no one knows exists from a major publisher". I don't understand how it could b ea major publisher and we not know it exist.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
:yesnod: :yesnod: i pray to god that they will :yesnod: :yesnod:
They are, I think. I saw on another forum and they said that "it will be totally different from the old other ones".

well its to hard to guess since in a publisher so not nintendo, so like some probably little software company that has a great idea for the Wii and Matt from IGN realy likes it, or else he wouldnt say anything.....killin to find out, has to be good....

add: yah i 4got to say that i want it to be starwars jedi game or mario kart(but doubt it)

Last edited:
Personally I hope its not some of that anime stuff, no offense to anyone that likes that but I can't stand that nerdy junk.

I like anime (guess Im nerdy) however, why does everyone keep bringing up anime? Is this Matt guy from IGN some big anime fan or something?

Well, obviously if it's something we wont suspect, then it's not going to be any of the games you've been listing/hoping for.

Erm, I think the interpretation of that quote was wrong - How can a "Major publisher" be unknown to us? Methinks it's actually meaning that:

"Sometime during the next month, I will be playing a Wii game, from a major publisher, that none of you have any idea exists. "

Personally, a major publisher to me would be either Capcom, Square-Enix, EA, Namco, Activision or Ubisoft (they're making themselves known of late). Either that or Rare have started developing for the Wii undercover - *shifty eyes*.

I'm gonna be pretty peeved if it turns out to be something which was presented at E3. Something like Crystal Chronicals sequel or Disaster Day of Crisis.

its going to be GRAND THEFT AUTO! DUHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! i willl stand in line to buy that freaking game. i almost went xbox 360 cuz of GTA 4 coming out in october. eeeeeeeeeee im excited. think of the motion sensing capabilities in that game..ooooooo im salivating :yesnod:

If known of us knows it exsists, I would think it would be a totally new game. But I guess we could not know that the wii version exists... that would make sense.

Homesrfan said:
If known of us knows it exsists, I would think it would be a totally new game. But I guess we could not know that the wii version exists... that would make sense.

You make no sense. Get your no's and knows straight and maybe a little trip to skool wood helpz wit yur grammer!

Back