Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

Sorry guys, looks like Monday might not cut it. I got some stuff goin on over here that's getting in the way. If any of you have been looking at the official RP thread you'll notice I don't even have time to finish up a prolouge, let alone start this thing. Got some stuff to settle then we can get this road on the show. Till then real life is being a pain.

...and yes I meant to put "road on the show"

Currently working on the Prolouge. Hope you guys like it cause it's a hell of a lot of typing. But I'm enjoying it. :D

If you need any help Bodine, let me know. As Shadow can vouch for me, I am a.... how do you say.... "Master of Dialect.."

he uses super sofisticated words that are hard to understand.

trying to make himself sound smarter than he really is :D

Lolz. Thanks genius. Anyway, can someone post the link to the official thread, I am having some trouble finding it....

Btw, @ Shadow: Purging the preconcieved material prior to the post- mordem precopia of squanderous craters eh? Smartass. :lol:

Or find the "All threads started by Bodine" button on my profile :lol:

This is the longest damn prologue ever.

Yea, I found it. Very nice job so far Bodine. Just a few things...

1) Put a space every five lines or so. You write good, but that kills the eyes.

2)
Isla Nublar

Gotta change that. Jurrassic Park has copywrite laws.

Yea, I found it. Very nice job so far Bodine. Just a few things...

1) Put a space every five lines or so. You write good, but that kills the eyes.

2)

Gotta change that. Jurrassic Park has copywrite laws.
VERY good storm. I put that there to see if anyone would get that but didn't expect them to. :lol:

Yea, im a stickler like that. :lol: That movie was god. 2nd and 3rd one can choke on a chode though. That **** was intense. [/endofftopicrant]

Anyways, yea, I was just scanning and I noticed that so, Im gonna read through it completely when I get time. Great job so far Bodine.

Just saying. I like stuff to be completely original if possible, im a stickler for that. Doesnt have to be changed, I just thought it was a funny touch.

Yea, im a stickler like that. :lol: That movie was god. 2nd and 3rd one can choke on a chode though. That **** was intense. [/endofftopicrant]

Anyways, yea, I was just scanning and I noticed that so, Im gonna read through it completely when I get time. Great job so far Bodine.
Thanks. Gotta take a break for a bit. My hand is hurting from all the typing.

Great work on the prolouge, but your missing both of my characters. They are accepted right?

Back