Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

Can I post now? Excellent Prologue by the way, I'm looking forward to this!
Also, I'll create my second character tomorrow, after school.

Great work on the prolouge, but your missing both of my characters. They are accepted right?
Yes they're accepted but I'm not finished with the prologue yet.

I sorta went on an unexpected crazy 2 day vacation. Spur of the moment sort of thing. That's why it isn't finished yet. Anyways, I'd hate to start it tonight since I wont get much done. I have stuff to do tonight. Mine and the ladys' monthly anniversary and all. I'll start it up again tomorrow before work. But don't expect anything Sunday or Monday. Sunday's my b-day and Monday is reserved for recooperating from a possible hangover. But hopefully I'll have it done before then. Lifes been busy and hectic all of the sudden.

Happy Birthday. You have one month anniversaries...?

@ Shadow: Im holding the urge to post bro. :lol:

Happy Birthday. You have one month anniversaries...?

@ Shadow: Im holding the urge to post bro. :lol:
Just for the first month. She makes a big deal out of it. I'm not complaining though, I get stuff in return.

Back on topic I'd like to state that not every character will be in the prolouge. The prolouges' sole purpose is to explain how the search started, not to give the background on characters. The only reason my characters and Storm, Disturbed, and Gigs characters are having their background told in the prolouge is because their background is tied to or "the cause of" the search for the treasure. Then other characters begin searching for it too.

Well guys, I'm off to a shower. Then the theater. Wish me luck

Back