Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

Bodine gave me permission to make my character Boris's right hand man, so here's my sign up...

Name: Antonio Revieced
Race: South American
Group: The Investors
Weapon of choice: Just any old pistol suits him. He prefers not to get into any gun fights, as the concept of his own death scares him, he will however, kill when he sees fit.
Appearance: Antonio Revieced is a short, dark skinned man, standing at about 5 ft. 2 in. He likes to keep himself clean-shaven and is at the age of 26. He has eyes cold as death and it is said that he once drove a man mad just by staring at him. He has light brown, long hair and he doesn't care how it looks. He's missing a few teeth and has a long scar on his right cheek. He weighs about 130 lbs. He has been known to back stab his "Friends when the least expect it.
Biography: Antonio Revieced Was born in Brazill on April 17, 1983. His dad, Josea Revieced was a low ranking member of a local gang. His mom, Allisandra Revieced, was a cashier at a local Gas Station. His dad killed t least one man a week, and all of these deaths slowly grew him insane. When Antonio was only 6, he saw his dad, in a fit of insanity, brutally kill Allisandra. He then turned to Antonio, smiled, and shot himself in the head. This incident had scarred Antonio for life. After his parent's deaths, Antonio was taken in by his aunt, who told him many stories of his ancestors. these stories ranged from just a few years ago, to as far back as their family line went, back a thousand years, to a corrupt Incan emperor.

When Antonio was 10, he began having dreams about that night when he was 6. He dreamed about his dad killing him mom, and then smiling a she shot himself. These dreams angered Antonio, and he eventually ran away from his Aunt. He survived by stealing food and other supplies from merchants. He made his first kill when he was 13, when a merchant caught him stealing from him, Antonio took a make-shift knife he had made and stabbed the guy in the heart. He left him their to bleed to death. When he was 14 he sneaked onto a boat heading directly towards the U.K. A few years after he had arrived in the U.k, at the age of 16, he joined a gang known as "The Investors." When he was 19, he gave Boris, the leader of the investors, some advice which helped him wipe out an opposing gang. Antonio gave Boris a lot of advice over the next few years, and at the age of 20, Boris promoted Antonio to his right hand man, second in charge if "The Investors." So her he is today, on of the most powerful members in one of the most powerful gangs in the country.

Very well done Disturbed. Antonio will make a fine addition

A regular dynamic duo :lol:

In response to all your comments im just gonna sumrise my reasons.
I have been sitting on this idea for quite a while as Bodine know's. I was gonna get help from WMBQ because he liked the idea but then he preety much disapered. Then one night i just decided to go for it and make the thread and see what people think. I know some of you aggre and don't aggre with it but there are a few who like the idea and are not in this rp. Also if people keep intrested it should go preety well. Give it a look if you want to.

Bodine don't put yours on hold for mine. You were here first and i have no plans on stealing you thunder. Join it if you want, if enough people join it i will go ahead if not i will sit on intill a good time comes up. But to be hones i don't know where that will be as in a month or two realms 2 will start.

So yeregive it a look if you want.

Don't get me wrong, I love the concept and I'm not worried about your RP being better than mine or anything like that. I'd just hate to see either one of them stop. But, if one does wind up stopping, the one that's more active can continue and the other can restart after it's over. Sound good?

In response to all your comments im just gonna sumrise my reasons.
I have been sitting on this idea for quite a while as Bodine know's. I was gonna get help from WMBQ because he liked the idea but then he preety much disapered. Then one night i just decided to go for it and make the thread and see what people think. I know some of you aggre and don't aggre with it but there are a few who like the idea and are not in this rp. Also if people keep intrested it should go preety well. Give it a look if you want to.

Bodine don't put yours on hold for mine. You were here first and i have no plans on stealing you thunder. Join it if you want, if enough people join it i will go ahead if not i will sit on intill a good time comes up. But to be hones i don't know where that will be as in a month or two realms 2 will start.

So yeregive it a look if you want.

actually i planned on 4-5 months so other RPs can happen plus Realms took 5 months so...yeah it won't be happening for awhile

Yea, dont worry about Realms 2. It will be awhile (like Shadow said, 4-5 months)Basically, after this RP ends, but prolly a little longer to see what other ideas people come up with.

Back