Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

Nah, Giga took that a while back. Sorry Disturbed =/

Cool. I should finish thinking the prolouge up soon. It might be a little long so if me, Storm, and Gigs don't start it might hold Seekers off a bit. Not by much if it does.

I know this is spam, but i don't think bodine will mind.
I have decided to Create my own RP. I will still particapte in this one but i hope you least give this a look.

here

Thanks

I have decided to Create my own RP. I will still particapte in this one but i hope you least give this a look.

here

Thanks

It's not a good idea to have two rp's going on at the same time, if you do that I'm 100 percent sure they will both crash...

here

Thanks
I don't mind but are you sure that's a good idea?

well when people were posting, Realms and the Poke RP both went on together. it worked out quite well, then people lost interest in the Poke RP and it died. so long as interest stays up there should be no problem.

Plus the idea looks cool and i plan on joining.

That's why I asked if it was a good idea. I'd hate for one RP to die because of the other. Whether it be mine or Baynes.

I agree. Thats why Im not signing up for his. I shall be completely commited to this one, mainly because it came first. I intend to see it through.

If Bayne feels passionate enough about his RP I guess I could hold mine off if he REALLY wants to hurry and start.

Nah dude, youve had yours waiting in the wings for a long time now, we are all anxious to start. We will start this RP, and let the two of them fall or fly.

Okay, BTW me and Disturbed discussed a good character. I've sent you the PM.

yeah, i like bayne's idea...but i'd rather just focus on one. Although if you do decide to go through with it bayne, i'll still join yours.

Disturbed, did you make your sign up yet...i'm anxious to read it.

Back