Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

Well you guys really helped with that. My characters are consentrated on the treasure, but I like how Shadow has that fueding hatred between his 2 characters and Boris seems to be universally hated by everybody, whether they say it to his face or not :lol:

but seriously guys, ya'll didn't some great work on your characters.

I was thinking creating an intricate (and awesome) backstory for some cool fictional ancient treasure, possibly Aztec-related. What do you think?

PM it to me. I had a good one too. We can comprimise.

All of our characters are made, so why not the treasures too?

First of all there aren't very many real treasures out there to begin with.

Those that are mostly are fictional and extremly far fetched, and many have been used in movies and books so much that what ever we do will be unorginal.

I say we use gigs and bodine's ideas as the big treasures. I do think we should have more than one, although I kinda going back and forth on that one.

There is a very very very small chance (very) that I might actually do this one. I'll think about it... maybe.

Yes! Disturbed! Finally! Well, I hope you do join this one. Its a pity you didnt get in on Realms, that sucker took off.

Read the first page. lmao. [/facepalm]

I wonder if it will do as good as Realms...

So, is this story ever going to happen, or will I be wasting my time by typing my sign up ;) Hopefully it doesn't crash and burn like the majestic 12.

Like Majestic 12, the Pkmn RP, The Quest....

I hope it wont. According to Bodine, I think it will start this week or next week. Go ahead and make a SU Disturbed.

Okay, I decided we need a prologue in the RP and I'll need help from Storm and Gigs if you guys don't mind.

Let 'e think a bit more on it. I should have enough info to PM you in a bit.

Back