Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

Well, I said I wanted to give everybody about a months break after realms, and I'm soon to go on a vacation so now wouldn't be the best of times, but if I go on vacation next week we can start the week after if everyone wants to hurry and start.

Yeah, and I need Storm to give me that sign-up if he still wants to take that character I had saved for Night.

My characters buisness parnter/friend who is a middle aged man that's semi-wealthy and get's into funny arguements with my character. Atleast that's how I imagined him :lol:

It's whatever you want, but they both reside in the US so I figure he'd be American

I've gotta figure out within these two weeks what fhe treasure will be. El Dorado has been ran into the ground a million times so I'm avoiding that. I want it to be an actual legendary treasure that still hasn't been found. Lets see, Fountain of Youth? Golden Fleece? Something to do with Atlantis?

Anybody got a suggestion?

Actually, I changed my mind. I dont wanna have more than one character in this RP. Sorry Bodine.

It's cool, if it comes down to it I'll take him.

Here's a suggestion for everybody that wants to prepare for this: watch some Indiana Jones or something like that. This will take place in cities from time to time but most of the time it will either be on seas or in jungle. Pretty "Congo" feel to it.

Some Rambo wouldn't hurt either.

Back