Seekers of the Lost Treasure - RP Sign Up Thread

Doesn't really matter, does it? We don't get post here, so I figured why not post 3 times. lol but I'm ready to see how this turns out.

Im very tempted to join this. There seems to be no charecters from the uk so I think i might have to step in and kick ass.

I think this should definatly be present day. Just don't make your character the president of the us and just nuke everybody. :lol:

Also good sign up rock.

Last edited:
Well, since we are doing present day, that gave me a good idea to incorporate into the story. Youll find out later (chuckle chuckle) Anyways, lbu8, oiff topic, but are you able to make a post in Realms? Shadow and I are waiting to continue until you guys (the rebels) get moving again.

^well in my last post I said that Oric was fighting to keep consisness. So I guess I could have him magicly get better, but i'm waiting on bayne or gigs to heal him or something.

Well heres my sign up enjoy

Name: David Asher
Race: White/Caucasian
Group: Individual treasure hunter
Appearance: David is 6 feet tall and with well built frame. His black hair goes down to his collar and often gets in his blue eyes. The only pairs of clothes he seems to wear is a pair of jeans and a black hodie with a cheesy skull on the front.
Biography: David was originally born in London, but after his dad got a job in Wales he spent most of his days growing up there. In school the two subjects he excelled in where history and maths. This wired combination made him stand out from the crowd and made him well known around his school. David soon became deeply interested in Celtic history. At the age of 15 he had learnt how to speak and read the language. Then at the age of 16, by using the ancient Celtic tomes in the Cardiff museum and a mathematical algorithm he created he found an ancient Celtic burial ground. In side the burial ground he came across to ancient treasures. One was a jewel in crested shield and the other was a Celtic pendant. As he took these artefacts the Tomb collapsed and he barely escaped with is life. Once he was out he decided that this was what he was going to do. He decided he wanted to become a travelling historian. To find out more about all the ancient civilisations. It wasn’t for the money it was for the knowledge and the experience.

2 months latter he sold the shield in an auction. With all major museums and collectors bidding for it he made 5 million. He kept the pendant for himself and decided to become a travelling historian as he called it. He gave half the money to his parents and kept the rest to fund his new life style. He started travelling the world studying local cultures and looking for treasures and artefacts.

He is now 18 years old and has a reputation for being one of the weirdest historians out there. He still dress like he is sixteen years old and is often mistaken for it. His use of math in solving historical mysteries is well known, but most stay away from him because he is seen as nutcase at times.
He was approached by many to work for them but he turned them all down.
“Come on you really want me working for you, some say I’m mighty crazy.”
Some might say as crazy as he is he leads a sheltered life, he has had know past dealings with any of the corporations or pirates. He just lives his own life for the fun of it.

Weapon of Choice:
David has no training in weapons or close combat however after almost being killed twice in collapsing tombs he took up and number of outdoor activities such as Parkor and mountain biking. His skills in Parkor help him in tough times but he has had no practise in using it to fight. His Parkor also happens to be another reason people see him as crazy.

Once again, you're accepted Bayne. I'm expecting big things from this character.

well now that realms is over, when are we going to start this.

I agree. Realms has finally come to a close (tear) and now we should begin this RP. Bodine, what say you?

Back