Sega announces new times for the VC

fistpittingnork said:
Hell yeah.. Sonic Spinball.. that game sucks but I can't help but like it.

haha I totally agree. It's one of those games I pick up again, make it through the first level, realize I just wasted a good chunk of my life and shut the game off... only to go back to it a little later wishing I'd just paused it cuz I've played just the first level so many times.
But Vectorman I never got a chance to play so I'm looking forward to finally checking it out. So many titles being announced by different companies lately, I'm wondering in what timeframe these are supposed to come out or if there's gonna be an increase to 5 or 6 games a week!

i got vectorman and sonic spinball on sonic mega collection already. sega should release rocket knight, joe & mac and also twin cobra

wiiknee said:
Yay, Vectorman....Now where's the Shining Forces and Phantasy Stars???

Shining forces i'd love to see that but I bought the Genesis collection & it has Phantasy star 2,3,4 on it for the PS2.

Metalthrashingmark said:
Shining forces i'd love to see that but I bought the Genesis collection & it has Phantasy star 2,3,4 on it for the PS2.

True enough, but isn't Golden Axe on that disc too, and that was released for the VC.....fingers are crossed that phantasy star 4 has the same fate...

fistpittingnork said:
Hell yeah.. Sonic Spinball.. that game sucks but I can't help but like it.

freaky. i feel the same way.

the game is crap but i could never stop playing

Back