Coming Soon to VC...

I am probably going to get TMNT and excitebike. I remember excitebike being awesome.

prstud88 said:
I am probably going to get TMNT and excitebike. I remember excitebike being awesome.

Key word REMEMBER. I guess it'd still be fun now but when I've gone back and played it recently, it kinda loses me pretty fast. I still plan on buying it, but mainly for the fun part of making tracks that it's impossible to get through without crashing. I'll get Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, too, of course, to go back to the days when I would flip out cuz that game was so hard to get through. I've beaten it, but it was never a quick game.

KPac511 said:
Key word REMEMBER. I guess it'd still be fun now but when I've gone back and played it recently, it kinda loses me pretty fast. I still plan on buying it, but mainly for the fun part of making tracks that it's impossible to get through without crashing. I'll get Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles, too, of course, to go back to the days when I would flip out cuz that game was so hard to get through. I've beaten it, but it was never a quick game.

Never played excitebike, but I do remember that TMNT kicked some major ass...

I never played TMNT, but I loved Turtles in Time for the SNES. That was probably my favorite game to co-op with friends back in the day.

So I want them to release all the turtle games as soon as possible.

That game wasn't hard. You just ignore all side stuff and keep Donatello. I beat Shredder 2x. Now Wolverine NES was hard! Bionic Commando was semi hard. RE4 was godly hard if your goal was to outright avoid death with no play through guide of any kind.

hahaha that nintendonerd is hilarious...

that TMNT sucked though... the clip he shows where you're on the surf boards, I can't remember which one what was... maybe the 2nd one.. that one was the best... you could also swing at the sewer hole lids when they flew at you and launch em back in the other direction... that rocked.

I'm totally getting excitebike and zombies at my neighbors... thats crazy, i just posted today somewhere I wanted that game to come out.

Back