SEGA announces Sonic the Hedgehog 4: Episode 1

Don't get the hype. You guys into recycling?
are you a fan of the new sonic? cause thats the only way a Sonic fan would not be estatic about this.
Hell, I AM a fan of the new Sonic. But I'm excited about this because it's still gonna be epic. Hopefully. Definitely going to get the 360 version though as it has no motion control crap. Since it's meant to be classic Sonic fun, I don't want motion anything. Even if it's just flicking the wiimote to do a homing attack.

As I have said in other threads, it will be great if they do things like this while another team polishes the next 3D title. That way we won't get the glitchy BS from Sonic 06 and we'll still get plenty of Sonic.

EDIT: Prinny, I was under the impression this wasn't Needlemouse. I could be wrong, but I assumed this was in addition to Needlemouse, which I had thought would be a full game. But if you are in fact correct (which is more than a little possible) then perhaps the other character isn't playable?

Last edited:
EDIT: Prinny, I was under the impression this wasn't Needlemouse. I could be wrong, but I assumed this was in addition to Needlemouse, which I had thought would be a full game. But if you are in fact correct (which is more than a little possible) then perhaps the other character isn't playable?

This is Needlemouse.
It was its name so Sega could keep most of you lot in suspense, but in Chris Jericho build up style I CRACKED THE CODE!
Needle mouse is another word for hedgehog.
(Think about it a hedgehog is no more than a mouse with loads of pricks on his back, witch brings me back on to one of my fears)
What prick shall be with him?

Yet again I post this comic
user5761pic136831259894.jpg

Suprised to see the Wii included. I thought 'Needle Mouse' wasn't going to be on the Wii because of the size restrictions on WiiWare.

Suprised to see the Wii included. I thought 'Needle Mouse' wasn't going to be on the Wii because of the size restrictions on WiiWare.
Its easier to fit it on Nintendo's limits when its in parts.

But still parts suck
(Had a moan about it on my moan site)

Its easier to fit it on Nintendo's limits when its in parts.

But still parts suck
(Had a moan about it on my moan site)

Oh i seen that, it had suttin like "Breakfast" in it

The good thing about putting it in parts though, is that if it sucks balls we can tell them and they can fix it.

I don't know why "parts" is such an issue. I'm not so impatient that I can't wait for new content to a video game.

To me a Sonic game is a Sonic game, love it or hate it, i'm a hardcore fann, so regardless of opinions i will get this GODDAMNED GAME!!!

Back