selling aus wii :P

lol thats a fat no to you aussie give up already lol :p

go to eb games and sell all your stuff for store credits and see what you get :incazzato:

it wont be a generous $450 :cornut:

haha, i could just return it there its only a week old and get full value back, or i could ebay it for 600+ and ive seen what they go for lol you know as well as i do thats no exageration

$460

why in the world are you selling it again

im having a ball with it and we only have wii sports, no other games
we are having so much fun with sports we dont need any other games just yet

1 week and your bored ?

ive got a body part that i have had for 35yrs
im still not bored with it :worship:

:shifty:

lol i have a very short attention span, and its just not for me i like the motion sensative stuff and all but for me it doesnt feel like id enjoy long term so im getting rid of it early while it is in demand. i love the console its just personaly not for me :p

wow! it's very expensive compared when converted to US dollars! i guess we get very cheap

why/how did you get bored with it?

did you buy it for zelda and beat it
or do you not like it?

lol 1liter thats pretty much hit the nail on the head, i brought it for zelda, i did the same thing with the cube i brought windwaker and a cube then sold it after i beat it lol...

wii $400
Remote+wiiplay $65
Nunchuck $30
Red steel $100
Zelda $100
Classic controller $30
Vc games $70

is exactly what i paid for everything so just convert it to us :p i cant be bothered

3mpathy said:
wii $400
Remote+wiiplay $65
Nunchuck $30
Red steel $100
Zelda $100
Classic controller $30
Vc games $70

is exactly what i paid for everything so just convert it to us :p i cant be bothered

okay. thanks. you can't be bothered. such selfishness. "i will not help anyone besides anyone that gives me cash" i'm assuming YOU'VE never asked for help before?:shocked:

nokia said:
when i lived in melb EB etc bought used hardware+software for 25% retail regardless of item.

Im glad i wouldn't even consider selling it to eb then lol.... oh and not converting it isnt selfish its just i dont have time and i dont know the first thing about currency convertion, i cant even tell what time it is 1 state away let alone something in another country lol

Back