Offer for wii

besterch524

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2007
I see an offer for a wii that reads.

"Nintendo Wii Original packaging, instructions, box, cables, and wires. Hardly used, in great condition. Comes with one wii remote, one nunchuck, and 2 plastic covers for wii remote. Also comes with 3 games : Madden 08, Zelda Twilight Princess, and Wii Sports (5 games in 1) Still rare to find, asking $300" Good deal?

good deal, the only things that are kind of different about a 250 wii are the two games which together would = up to 350 or so. . and the plastic covers are free if those were wiimote jackets.

possibly if you're really itchy for one.

get proof of age for warranty purposes... & if shipping is reasonable... i keep all my packaging to everything and i think it represents how well i take care of my equipment...

see this thread to see if patience and persistance can pay off for a new one :yesnod::yesnod:
i know they're rare, but don't give up.

Last edited:
Thanks for the replies people. I'm sorta getting desperate for one and it's the best deal i've seen so far. They're so hard to find around here, like no place gets them, and when they do get them, they're always sold out with in an hour. So probably if I said like 250, he would probably get insulted?

not really they may just laugh. it's worth a shot... there's a few games included...

Think of it this way...for $300 you're basically getting a free game. Just be sure you're confident that this unit was treated well and that those games are games you want...otherwise, I'd hold out for a new one.

However, if it was me, I would wait for a store to get one in...I like knowing that I was the only owner :)

idjut said:
not really they may just laugh. it's worth a shot... there's a few games included...

thanks. I'll probably just try and haggle. I'm going to call today.

Think of it this way...for $300 you're basically getting a free game. Just be sure you're confident that this unit was treated well and that those games are games you want...otherwise, I'd hold out for a new one.

However, if it was me, I would wait for a store to get one in...I like knowing that I was the only owner

Yeah I added up the price and it seems that I'm getting a game, i like both games and would probably get them anyway. I'll make sure it's in good shape and ask if they bought the store warranty or anything. I've been trying to hold out for a new one for like the last 5 months lol, i live in a small town and we have like 3 main stores, it's very rare when they get anything in.

where are u looking at this on ebay??? does it say buy now or still bidding and how much is shipping?

It's in my local papershop sailer. The person lives one town away, so if it breaks or anything, atleast I know they live close.

Back