Senser bar?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering, I read an article on IGN about the sensor bar, and as someone has already posted, the candle trick. I was wondering, does anyone know the brightness (I think the name is candella) of the IR LEDs in the sensor bar?

the sensor bar comes seperately and it cost US$119.99 .You must also buy the cable to connect it to the wii and that costs US$39.99. the sensor bar needs to be replaced every 6 months as the sensor bar ages.. it also loses power.

whoops.. :lol: i cant believe i forgot!

there is an adapter that comes with the wii but it is required that you change that every 6 months alswell , there are currently two 3rd party adapters available but each one will cost you US$250 EACH! talk about a bargain. i myself picked up both 3rd party adapters just incase:yesnod:

Redman said:
whoops.. :lol: i cant believe i forgot!

there is an adapter that comes with the wii but it is required that you change that every 6 months alswell , there are currently two 3rd party adapters available but each one will cost you US$250 EACH! talk about a bargain. i myself picked up both 3rd party adapters just incase:yesnod:
Hey, how about stop being sarcastic and start being helpful? I believe this community was set up not to make fun of the technically challenged, but to help them.

Kepa said:
Hey, how about stop being sarcastic and start being helpful? I believe this community was set up not to make fun of the technically challenged, but to help them.
I am sorry Kepa but the average age of this forum is I believe less than 15
it is unfortunate to have very VERY imature kids as you can see.

To answer your question, yes it comes with it. but again it's not a very "challenging" technical issue. it's a bit commun sense...

For you kids, please stop waisting your time by posting stuff that are not related like "my parents are so cool", play the wii instead,
and stop waisting the reader's time that has to go thru many garbage posts.

thank you

Whatever, question's been answered, thread's falling down, thread need's to be closed.

Btw, my sensor bar works perfectly, never anything going wrong w/ it. :thumbsup:

Redman said:
the sensor bar comes seperately and it cost US$119.99 .You must also buy the cable to connect it to the wii and that costs US$39.99. the sensor bar needs to be replaced every 6 months as the sensor bar ages.. it also loses power.
Sorry, but this post was nothing but bull. For all that is good, don't start making up things and stating them as facts; it just leads to more threads on a topic that's been discussed to death.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back