the senser

joeyjishere

WiiChat Member
Sep 24, 2006
on some videos ive seen ppl move and the charr on screen do the same so do u get a belt or something with a senser on it or is the wiimote that good

Good question, but please try to post these kind of things in the Nintendo Wii Basics section. Also, I believe this can be found in the 101 FAQ thread.

Anyway, there is a sensor bar, which is just a bit longer than your average ink pen, and it is placed above or below your TV and has a wire that plugs into the back of the Wii. This sensor bar is only needed for games that use the wiimote as a pointer, in other words first person shooters. So, if you're playing a racing game, you don't need it. It is included when you buy the Wii.

Hope that helped.:)

it would be interesting if you could get a belt to attach the wii to yourself, but is suppose it couldnt get your arm movement (maybe torso movement)

Dumb question about it

Does it work under glass/plastic

Well, my friend has a TV stand with glass doors and behind those is his DVD player and he can control it with his remote, so I'm guessing the wiimote, which requries the same line of sight, can do the same...unless it's tented...bullet-proof glass.

Back