Sensor Bar Sensitivity?

mms529 said:
omg ok noobs da sensitiveity is how good da sencor sences your wii mote and on computer games it's ment for laser mouses like mine wit a laser mouse if you put sencitivity high it make da mouse move freaken fast but wit low not as much tats wit laser mouses for comps becuase the laser sences wat ever is under there im guessing it's probly da samt ting wit da wii ok everyone got it

Actually, your completely wrong. It has nothing to do with how quick/slow the hand on the screen moves, it has to do with what how far your away from the sensor, like I said. Know what your talking about before you try to put somebody down dude. Your a ****in fag. Oh and btw this is a forum, so actually write out your words and dont double post ****er.

Yeah, you just got pwned by the King. Let me assure you, it is a priveledge. :cool:

mms529 said:
omg ok noobs da sensitiveity is how good da sencor sences your wii mote and on computer games it's ment for laser mouses like mine wit a laser mouse if you put sencitivity high it make da mouse move freaken fast but wit low not as much tats wit laser mouses for comps becuase the laser sences wat ever is under there im guessing it's probly da samt ting wit da wii ok everyone got it

oh so its how fast the pointer moves? but i thought it was a pointer, meaning the pointer is where you're pointing at? so according to you, it makes your arm move faster... good one, you ****in idiot. just kill yourself now.

Back