sensor bar

domientius

WiiChat Member
Oct 26, 2007
What recommendations are there for 3rd party sensor bars? I'd prefer one that plugs into a wall but am not object to a battery powered model. Price is the largest factor.

I don't care for the string-like power cord that connects the sensor bar to the system. I'm afraid I'll accidentally rip the thing or something moving my TV one day.

Get a wireless one, Nyko's fine.

Two candles will work as well..

What happened to the supplied one?

My supplied one is fine. I'm just afraid I might accidentally rip the cord on it out of carelessness if I ever move the TV or something.

worry about it when you actually rip it out...

My buddy has a wireless one and it seems to lag alot

dont ask me

All i know is that we both have a Wii and the only difference between mine and his is he has a wireless sensor bar and I don't and his is very delayed. Is there something I'm missing?

GC8 said:
dont ask me

All i know is that we both have a Wii and the only difference between mine and his is he has a wireless sensor bar and I don't and his is very delayed. Is there something I'm missing?
batteries? lol jk i got a wireless battery powered sensor bar and it works great but i forget the brand

Brawny said:
I don't know where the lag would be, as an IR LED is universal, as is light...
brawny! go on aim

ok back on topic: why would they make a sensor universal with light how stupid is that unless im not understanding you correctly which im prolly not :lol:

couldnt it have a chance of being laggy because of the whole cordless thing?

GC8 said:
couldnt it have a chance of being laggy because of the whole cordless thing?
no unless your sensor bar is very far away from your wii

hmmmm well I guess I'm completely wrong. What else could be causing it to lag?

GC8 said:
hmmmm well I guess I'm completely wrong. What else could be causing it to lag?
maybe the batteries are dying? i really dont know what else, wiimotes? i have no idea

GC8 said:
you are incredibly fast at responding...
thats me :lol: (and that means i also have no life :lol: or im just sick and staying home from school)

Back