Seriouse wii hardware ( GUNS )

I like the shotgun. But that would be kinda weird holding a shotgun when you have a 45 or revolver in the game. hehe

It would be cool to have a gun like you use in the arcade for games like house of the dead or area 51.

Wow, to be honest I was actually thinking concept ideas of this earlier while playing Red Steel... Now I see this!

I WANT ONE, I WANT ONE, I WANT ONE! *The shotgun one please* ^^

Also, I was looking at those little grooves down the side of the Wiimote earlier and I was wondering WTF they were for, and if anything had been made yet that works with it.

Intoxikation said:
Also, I was looking at those little grooves down the side of the Wiimote earlier and I was wondering WTF they were for, and if anything had been made yet that works with it.

OH MY GOD! I was thinking about them too. I'm gonna draw some pics of what would be good!

The next thing on the news, "Kid-friendly Nintendo teaches kids how to use guns." I smell that a mile away.
Maybe Chaney can use Duck Hunt Wii work on his aim.

Master Foot said:
The next thing on the news, "Kid-friendly Nintendo teaches kids how to use guns." I smell that a mile away.
Maybe Chaney can use Duck Hunt Wii work on his aim.

If they have duck hunt it better be 3D! like run around a forest and shoot the ducks that are hiding.

Back