Seriously. Where is the pit of 100 trials?

scmstrack06

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
Ok I have asked this once before, but all I have gotten is that Luigi's high jump accesses it in both flopside and flipside. that is untrue because people in chapter 2 are at the flipside one. (im in chapter 5 now) I accessed flopside so I should be able to go to both pits of 100 trials. In flipside I noticed by going to the outskirts then going down the tube then bombing the one tube with bricks on top there is a high door. but I need high jump for that.

PLEASE... where is this place in both flipside and flopside. ATLEAST put it in a spoiler or something.. :\ Ill give you rep.

Its somewhere underground flipside idk what its called but i took an elevator down there but you need the bomb Pixl to blow up some blocks so you can get there

went all the way down and the things too high.. nothing to blow up.

No you dont got too blow anything i just said that so b4 you went down there you could know oh and you go into 3d mode and you go around something

yeah like I said, I blew up the 4 blocks on top of the pipe, went down, went down another one, then there are two squares way high up that peach cant float up to. looks like luigi needs to super jump up there... on one of them theres a door.

Back