Wii Locking Up in Pit of 100 Trials

Koops23

WiiChat Member
Apr 7, 2007
Ok, so I was in the Flopside Pit of 100 Trials and I was on level 83. I used the lightning attack and all of the sudden, my Wii jammed up and made a whining noise. It took me an hour and a half to get there and my Wii jams up. Has this ever happened to anyone?

I think you best call Ninty customer support. Stuff like that happened to my Xbox 360 and it required replacement.

Yeah the same thing happened to me during Blazing Angels. I called ninty and they said it had to be replaced :(. But yeah you should go ahead and call.

I called and they said it could be dust or something. But if it keeps happening I should call them back.

If they did replace it would would happen to all my game saves and virtual console games?

Last edited:
Koops23 said:
I called and they said it could be dust or something. But if it keeps happening I should call them back.

If they did replace it would would happen to all my game saves and virtual console games?
Don't gave saves go to the memory card anyway?

italianqt said:
Don't gave saves go to the memory card anyway?

No I saved my stuff to the console. Do I have to get a memory card now if it has to be replaced?

Back