SPM: Pit of 100 Trials...

Marioman

Locke likes oranges
Mar 18, 2007
Ohio, Cincinnatti
Wii Online Code
2808-0927-1557-0457
Ok, i was playing SPM and i beat the Pit of 100 Trails in Flipside, so I go over to flopside to do that one too feeling pretty bored thoug about doing the same thing all over again, cause for those of you who have experienced this, the pits get pretty boring after awhile...Anyway I get to the last room and nothings there...nothing at all...Now I looked Online and found out that you had to had to go through the Trials a second time, but what i want to know is, who would want to go through 300 friecking rooms, look for a key in each one, which would take about over 5 hours (at my speed) just for a stupid pixel that probably can't help you cause you've allrdy beaten the game anyway...This really pissed me off and I'm just saying that if there was a letdown in this game, this would be the biggest one...please dont do this in future games nintendo...

Been there, done that, and feel the same lol. I actually got through flopside and died on the 100th floor. I did it over and died against the boss (because dumb me didnt use energy). I finally got through and it was like do it again lol. I was so mad. You get cards. CARDS! lol

ya i know it sucked, glad someone feels as i do, probably others but ya i think I'm gonna send a letter to nintendo about it lol, just to see what they say

Back