Sex

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't that kind of forum.

And the South ain't risin' again buddy.

EDIT: Funny, I didn't even look at your signature and I still predicted that was on your mind. Could it be the rebel flag? Dead giveaway? Silly rednecks, go read a book.

jesus is this another confederate...or are you the same guy with a different flag picture.

jesus is this another confederate...or are you the same guy with a different flag picture.
Either a different guy, or the same guy with a different account. Either way I live in Alabama and WiiChat time is the only time I get away from rednecks but these bozos keep ruining that. >=/

Ah ****. Bye WiiChat, you've become too much like my real life.

People that want to talk about it rarely have it

It can be anything from "OK, insert Rod 'A' into Rod Support 'B'." to mind-blowingly divine sex that cannot be described in words. (often had only by Mary-Sue and Marty-Stu)
Some of the population tend to experience the shameful, dirty, self-demeaning kind. It's fairly vague until you get down to it.

A healthy sex life is about 1 or 2 times a week. Especially in your 20s.

Many don't talk about it regardless out of sheer modesty. It's disgusting if you aren't in any mood for it. Seriously, take a school sex-ed course. You'll wonder how how surprisingly stiff they keep the environment even when they talk about sex and it makes the basics all that much more unsettling and squicky.

I simply lack any real knowledge in terms of positions or... anything though. Muchly Asexual when not Bi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back