come on d00ds and d00dettes dont' be shy

im not 13 im 18 nddd pers0nlly i prefer doggy and cowgirl

It's not that we're shy.

It's that we're a bit mature.

...Well some of us atleast.

witness-this-epic-thread.gif

This isn't that kind of forum.

And the South ain't risin' again buddy.

EDIT: Funny, I didn't even look at your signature and I still predicted that was on your mind. Could it be the rebel flag? Dead giveaway? Silly rednecks, go read a book.

btw if u think im racist or nothin im not, just dat since obama is pres, i feel the south should seceed again u know because dats da way things wud be settled, like u no a 2nd civil war. i mean im not one 4 civil war but if it came to dat south all da way homies.

I THINK US 3NSLAVNG TEH BLAK PEOPL3 WAS TEH BST THNG TAHT CUD HAP3N 2 THEM!1!!!!1 OMG WE THOUGHT TH3M 2 R3AD AND WRIET AND R3LIGION!!!1!111 OMG LOL EVENTUALY IT WAS TEH WHIET MAN WHO S3T TH3M FRE (AND DONT FORG3T HE WAS REPUBLICIAN)!11!1!!1 OMG AND AGANE WHAN TEH WHIETS 2K AWAY TEH JIM CROW LAWS FROM DA BLAX (O AND TAHT WAS FROM A REPUBLICIAN 2) AND DA WHIETS WHO VOTAD IN DA FIRST BLAK PRESIEDNT (A RILLY ITS TRUE IF W3 DIDNT BRNG SLAEVS OVER 2 MARICA THEY WUD STIL B BATNG ON DRUMS FOR TEH RANE GOD AND SACRAFICNG LMBS FOR A GOD Y3ARS HARVEST AND IF U DONT BLEIVA ME LOK AT AFRICA NOW NO CENTRAL WORKNG GOV3RNMENT DIESAESS R SPR3AEDD EVERYWHERE DA WHOLA CONTIENNT SI STARVNG AND THERE CUTNG OF PEOPLES ARMS WHO DONT TAL THAM WH3RA TEH DOPE IS!11!! OMG LOL U CAN CAL M3 RACIST IF U LIEK BUT U KNOW TAHT ALMOST AL OF THES SI TRU3 TBH W3 MARICANS MAED IT FOR THAM!11!!11 LOL

normal translation loli used dat site in the other secti0n
I think us enslaving the black ppl was da best thing that could happen to them. We thought dem to read and write and religion. Eventually it was the White man who set them free (and dont forget he was Republician.) And again when the whites took away the Jim Crow laws from the blacks (oh and that was from a republician too) and the whites who voted in the first black president (a democrat)

Really its true, if we didnt bring slaves over to America they would still be beating on drums for the rain god and sacraficing lambs for a good years harvest, and if you dont believe me look at Africa now, no central working government, diseases are spreaded everywhere, the whole continent is starving, and their cutting off peoples arms who dont tell them where the dope is. You can call me racist if you like but you know that almost all of this is true, Tbh we americans made it for them.

@Dung

So wait a second, you're saying you aren't racist, but you were supportive of the African people being enslaved in the past? Contradictory statements ftl.

lmao well d00d itz not like if sum1 came to me 2dai and said "here u want a free slave completely legal take it no ties to bind" i wouldn't take him. **** dat happened to slaves in the past was messed up, but 1n a waii u cant deny white man actually did educate them. stop being so damn liberal and wake up.

lmao well d00d itz not like if sum1 came to me 2dai and said "here u want a free slave completely legal take it no ties to bind" i wouldn't take him. **** dat happened to slaves in the past was messed up, but 1n a waii u cant deny white man actually did educate them. stop being so damn liberal and wake up.

Please type in English. I cannot understand ****.

btw if u think im racist or nothin im not, just dat since obama is pres, i feel the south should seceed again u know because dats da way things wud be settled, like u no a 2nd civil war. i mean im not one 4 civil war but if it came to dat south all da way homies.

I THINK US 3NSLAVNG TEH BLAK PEOPL3 WAS TEH BST THNG TAHT CUD HAP3N 2 THEM!1!!!!1 OMG WE THOUGHT TH3M 2 R3AD AND WRIET AND R3LIGION!!!1!111 OMG LOL EVENTUALY IT WAS TEH WHIET MAN WHO S3T TH3M FRE (AND DONT FORG3T HE WAS REPUBLICIAN)!11!1!!1 OMG AND AGANE WHAN TEH WHIETS 2K AWAY TEH JIM CROW LAWS FROM DA BLAX (O AND TAHT WAS FROM A REPUBLICIAN 2) AND DA WHIETS WHO VOTAD IN DA FIRST BLAK PRESIEDNT (A RILLY ITS TRUE IF W3 DIDNT BRNG SLAEVS OVER 2 MARICA THEY WUD STIL B BATNG ON DRUMS FOR TEH RANE GOD AND SACRAFICNG LMBS FOR A GOD Y3ARS HARVEST AND IF U DONT BLEIVA ME LOK AT AFRICA NOW NO CENTRAL WORKNG GOV3RNMENT DIESAESS R SPR3AEDD EVERYWHERE DA WHOLA CONTIENNT SI STARVNG AND THERE CUTNG OF PEOPLES ARMS WHO DONT TAL THAM WH3RA TEH DOPE IS!11!! OMG LOL U CAN CAL M3 RACIST IF U LIEK BUT U KNOW TAHT ALMOST AL OF THES SI TRU3 TBH W3 MARICANS MAED IT FOR THAM!11!!11 LOL

normal translation loli used dat site in the other secti0n
I think us enslaving the black ppl was da best thing that could happen to them. We thought dem to read and write and religion. Eventually it was the White man who set them free (and dont forget he was Republician.) And again when the whites took away the Jim Crow laws from the blacks (oh and that was from a republician too) and the whites who voted in the first black president (a democrat)

Really its true, if we didnt bring slaves over to America they would still be beating on drums for the rain god and sacraficing lambs for a good years harvest, and if you dont believe me look at Africa now, no central working government, diseases are spreaded everywhere, the whole continent is starving, and their cutting off peoples arms who dont tell them where the dope is. You can call me racist if you like but you know that almost all of this is true, Tbh we americans made it for them.

dude are you seriously suggesting a civil war in the most powerful country on earth during the nuclear age? Everyone would be dead.

As for that second paragraph, I'm not never going to start talking about everything thats wrong in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back