Do you think sex is overrated?

I don't think it's overrated at all.

I just think the pressure to have it is a little overwhelming sometimes and it can ruin some people. (i.e. teen pregnancy, std's etc.)

If your careful about it and your doing it with someone you love and care for then go for it.

Well done guys, you could of said 'yes' but no, you go and say a blunt 'no':frown2:
[/brings the sexual frustration to the thread]

Well done guys, you could of said 'yes' but no, you go and say a blunt 'no':frown2:
[/brings the sexual frustration to the thread]
Adult freind finder is your friend
As long as you want meaning less sex with a total stranger

I don't think it's overrated at all.

I just think the pressure to have it is a little overwhelming sometimes and it can ruin some people. (i.e. teen pregnancy, std's etc.)

If your careful about it and your doing it with someone you love and care for then go for it.

Of course, you don't have to do it with someone you love and care for for it to be excellent.

Of course, you don't have to do it with someone you love and care for for it to be excellent.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0eu3WIXuzmo[/ame]

Just for the title
Sex dosnt need love
But if theres hate its rape
So some ware in the middle is fine

My excuse is that I'm staying celibate ;D

my friend's been pushing me to have sex with her for quite a while now. the fact isn't that i'm not attracted to her or that i'm a prude; it's just that, uh, she already has a boyfriend.

although i'm a virgin, i feel like sex should be a bonding experience with someone you really admire and can connect to on more than a physical level. so yeah, i'll sit and wait for Her to come along. after all, i'll only be 17 this friday.

my friend's been pushing me to have sex with her for quite a while now. the fact isn't that i'm not attracted to her or that i'm a prude; it's just that, uh, she already has a boyfriend.

although i'm a virgin, i feel like sex should be a bonding experience with someone you really admire and can connect to on more than a physical level. so yeah, i'll sit and wait for Her to come along. after all, i'll only be 17 this friday.

You are making the right decision. I applaud your maturity at a young age.

I guess it depends on the person.

Me? Nope, sex aint overrated, but too much sure can put a damper on your daily scedule

Overdoing it can make it boring.. especially if you do the same thing every day. Spice it up, space the days you're going to do it in a nice pattern, and get some new ideas and variety in there. Vagina getting too boring for you? Explore the other areas, like the anus.. ahh, that other tight hole. Adding oil is nice, you can also explore the many different locations inside your home.. like the counter, or the shower, the closet, laundry room, sofa, table, stairs, on the toilet, in the sink, out in the garage, in the car, trunk of the car, try that dark attic you have, backyard garden, ... not enough? Try some public locations!

Find new positions..

Feel free to participate in physically creative projects, and build your own objects.. like this!
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AEr4jQKD5_g[/ame]

Back