Marriage Overrated?

akubokawii

WiiChat Member
Mar 24, 2008
So here is the deal, discuss whether or not marriage is overrated and why. I think it is over rated because you have to share all of your things and pay for things that you have no relation to. Discuss!:smilewinkgrin:

I think marriage is a bit overrated in the sense that some people think it's the only way two people can show their love for each other. I mean, getting married is fine and all if that's what you want, but why does society and the government place so much importance on it?

And I think sex is mroe overrated:p
Well you think wrong! :lol:

For it to be overrated it must for be rated quite high

MARRIAGE IS FOR GAYS

And I think sex is mroe overrated:p
If you dont like it

doingmy6.jpg

Well..

I guess sex would be overrated if someone had a small penis or their lover had a very loose pussy.

"*grunts*.... *grunts*... Maaaan, this ****'s overrated!"

I don't think I could deal with a loose pussy...

Hmm... maybe if you had sex, WHILE doing each of those things. Think I remember someone having sex while skiing before.. and skydiving.. and scuba diving..
I have seen people haveing sex while doing these things

Ok maybe not budgie jumping but rock climbing

Marriage isn't overrated, it's a wonderful thing that definitely lives up to the hype if you go about it in the right manner.

So many people think it's just the marriage part that makes it so good, when it's actually all the other stuff. They get into it wrongly, ruin it, and bring the whole institution's reputation down with it.

Marriage isn't overrated, it's a wonderful thing that definitely lives up to the hype if you go about it in the right manner.

So many people think it's just the marriage part that makes it so good, when it's actually all the other stuff. They get into it wrongly, ruin it, and bring the whole institution's reputation down with it.

True.

If anything marriage is currently underrated. For 1000's of years humanity has had systems where a man and woman have agreed that they like each other enough that they want to spend the rest of their lives together.

Knowing that you are loved, and giving that love back in return, is a powerful thing giving you the confidence and security to live your life to the fullest.

Back