Okay guys and gals...

~Marisa~

Ngiyabonga, my friend.
Jul 19, 2006
Washington
My question to you guys is what is your hair preferance on the opposite sex (Or the same sex depending on your sexuality). Do you like long, short, bald, dyed, dark, light hair etc? Also, what are key phsyical features you look for? Big eyes, small eyes, thick, thin, athletic, and so on and so on...

Don't let it get dirty guys, I don't want my thread locked :p

not me. no offense to blonds, but im just not attracted. and most are dumb. i like intelligent girls.

Prez said:
I like darker hair, about a little past shoulder length.
And down. Not up or in a ponytail...
i agree on the ponytail part! ponytail shmoneytail!

Oh c'mon guys, we have to wear it up SOMETIMES lol, like when we're working out or doing something and our hair keeps getting in the way.

Last edited:
I like how when you girls have ponytails and they move all over..but I prefer long hair, brown and curly or just ondulated, big eyes, nice smile, nice cheeks, skinny and athletic, and shorter than me (I'm 5'9)

~Marisa~ said:
Oh c'mon guys, we have to wear it up SOMETIMES lol, like when we're working out or doing something and our hair keeps getting in the way.
but it looks good when hair gets in the way lol.

Axtlar said:
I like how when you girls have ponytails and they move all over..but I prefer long hair, brown and curly or just ondulated, big eyes, nice smile, nice cheeks, skinny and athletic, and shorter than me (I'm 5'9)

Very descriptive, what I was looking for in this forum ^.^ Wanted everyone's opinions and types - Just to assess which is more common.

As for me, I like dark eyes in guys, mysterious eyes. I like rough guys, (Don't mistake this for "bad boys") When I say rough, I mean that I like rugged and not a pretty boy. They don't have to be hugely muscly, but I would prefer sculpted. I LOVE strong hands cause I like them wrapped around me, I like to feel safe.

As for hair, I don't really have a preferance; preferably brown or bald xP

I'm not really into the "nice dressers with nice cars" type of guys. I like the guys with trucks who wear ripped clothes and with that scruffy kind of facial hair ^.^

asdfnick said:
but it looks good when hair gets in the way lol.

Yeah but it can get annoying lol I have long hair so it gets in my face constantly lol

Although, long hair is very fun when dancing ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I think guys like darker haired girls now. But girls just think we like blondes.

I prefer long haired (shoulder to mid-back length) brunettes. I agree with the hair down thing. To me, it makes women look more "elegant." Hair pulled back makes the face look too tight. But pigtails are cute:p.
Nice smile, green or blue eyes, slightly thin girls (no anorexia xP), sexy legs, and somewhat tanned overall.

straight, slightly over shoulder length. I don't care what color.

Seems kinda dull, but my last girlfriend would do hers curly and the hairspray would always get on my glasses. I like it when girls have softer hair also, so yeah, hairspray and stuff gives that stiff icky hair.

tank said:
straight, slightly over shoulder length. I don't care what color.

Seems kinda dull, but my last girlfriend would do hers curly and the hairspray would always get on my glasses. I like it when girls have softer hair also, so yeah, hairspray and stuff gives that stiff icky hair.

You can have curly hair and soft at the same time ya know :p Your ex gf probably didn't have naturally curly hair.

Back