Should I buy another Wiimote? (And two other additional question)

Umm... It's just the anime art style. I think that in early anime cartoons, the characters were supposed to be American, so they made 'em have huge eyes. Though I'm not positive. *Shrugs* Ah, well.

My magazine says Wii Play is out at launch, then again our launch is after yours so maybe thats why.

I preordered 3 wiimotes, 3 nunchucks, and 4 classic controllers on top of what comes with the system. I never saw that you got a free mote with Wii Play so I told my bro to get a Nunchuck with his Wii so I can sell him my extra mote.

The Wii is something everybody needs to try, parents, kids. 4 player tennis should be enjoyed by everyone.

o_O;; Wow... That's a lot of pre-ordering. Gah. Well, I gotta go for the night... My three hour of sleep beckons. G'night everyone. I'll be back tomorrow to dominate the latest posts again tomorrow! xD Nah, nah. Later, everyone.

Kumoriken said:
Umm... It's just the anime art style. I think that in early anime cartoons, the characters were supposed to be American, so they made 'em have huge eyes. Though I'm not positive. *Shrugs* Ah, well.

You're almost there, the main anime style that many of us know and love came about due to the exposure of american people and culture to the the japanese when they were occupied/conquered during WWII. As you may have noticed the western peoples have larger eyes than the eastern japanese, they took this and incorporated it into the manga designs leading to what we know now :)

Back