Should I capitalize on my Wii?

billy_talent

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
Well, seeing how Wiis are extremely difficult and highly sought after, I was thinking of selling mine (fairly new, 2 months old) for about $375 off craigslist. I only paid $269, and I have 2 games, 2 controllers etc. Is it a good idea to sell my Wii now and go for a 360, or should I keep it? Whats there thats good for the Wii? I'm absolutely dying right now for Rock Band.

Comments?

Lol. Suppose
If you really think you can make money from this then go for it. Your choice although I would personally recommend getting both Wii and Xbox. Plus the fact that to get the full effect of an Xbox you will need an HDTV [If you aint already got one]

I'm having a tough time deciding, maybe I'll just do what everyone around here calls a 'Wii60'. Plus, I really hope that the Wii doesnt become another Dreamcast.

billy_talent said:
I'm having a tough time deciding, maybe I'll just do what everyone around here calls a 'Wii60'. Plus, I really hope that the Wii doesnt become another Dreamcast.

You don't have to worry about the wii becoming a Dreamcast. DreamCast never made 1/4 of the sales wii did. Plus sony and microsoft won't be able to buy it because nintendo doesnt only make money off the wii how about the ever so popular DS.

anyways aside from that. I have a 360 and wii and my bro has a ps3. I personally enjoy 360 and wii. but i have more fun on the wii. especially first person shooters. i recommend Keep the wii and if u reallhy want the 360 get that too.

why is every one saying im going to sell my wii for a 360 its always on and if your gonna get rock band......... KEEP THE Receipt

This is what I did. I sold my Wii I bought in september with all my controllers an games for $750... more then enough to buy my 360 Elite, Halo 3, Call of Duty 4, and Xbox Live.

I still like the Wii alot, but I figured I would make someone's Christmas who otherwise wouldn't get one. Once it matures a little bit I might pick up another one.

What I sold:
Used Wii with the original box and all the included accessories.
And extra Wiimote, NunChuck, and 2 Classic Controllers.
New Wii Stand with holders for 2 of each controller.
Mario Galaxy, Mario Strikers, Metal of Honor:Heroes 2, Guitar Hero 3 w/ Guitar in its original box and accessories (played it 3-4 times)

The lady was very pleased with her purchase and it made all her kids Christmas.

I dunno how well it'll sell now. I know there is still a demand, but I was at Best Buy and Walmart Wednesday and saw mass people buying retail Wii consoles.

Try your luck though and post back and let us know how it turns out. My gamertag on Xbox live is "Player911sux" lol.

Back