Should i pick a ds up.

meh....i wouldn't get one, i also use to own one, but got bored of it pretty quickly after i beat mario 64ds. I really don't mind about graphics that much, but i have to say that the ds' graphics are terrible! Also the music to just about every game is terrible (such as goldeneye and....feel the magic ; ). If i were you, i'd just not worry about spending up to 200$ on a portable system, just cause, they really aren't worth it i don't think.

I also owned a psp (well, i got the money from selling my ds) but it got stolen (out of my Locker too! and yes, i had it locked, but it can be pryed open if u pull hard enough) so i dont' theink u should get a psp either, just cause it's not worth the risk of that happening.

My son got a DS, and I've been playing it as much as he has. What a great, well designed game machine. Fun games, and clear graphics. So far Super Mario DS and Yoshi Island, but both are fun, deep and cool platformers. I'm thinking of getting one myself so we don't compete for game time (it is HIS after all!)

I say go for the Ds. I had one since the begining. Never had thoughts about selling or trading in. It does have a lot more better titles out now and if I never had one, I would pick one up ASAP. Loads of fun.

Well I've gone through 3 DS's over the past 2 years. I bought it the day it came out with Super Mario 64 and all that good stuff and kept it even after I bought my PSP also launch day. I finally sold my DS to help purchase my Xbox 360. The only thing I really played on my PSP was GTS Liberty City Stories and Lumines (great game). Around may of 2006, I bought a new DS with animal crossing and mario kart, both great games. I then traded it in for a DS Lite that June and have enjoyed it ever since. My most recent game for DS has been Kirby Squeak Squad, and excellent Kirby game, nice and short and addictive. As for my PSP, I rarely play it, not to say I don't like it, I love it, I just don't play it much anymore. However, if you are deciding which one to buy go with the DS Lite. Plenty of great first party titles out and many third party as well. If you get a PSP get GTA Liberty City Stories or GTA Vice City Stories, Lumines, Me and My Katamari, Ridge Racer (I know it's old). These are the games I like, however you may have different interests. Just go with what you feel like, either way you'll enjoy it.

In conclusion, yes, pick up a DS, but then put it back down and pick up the PSP and walk to the checkout

Back