Should I sell my DS for a PSP?

don't do it i had a psp but then it got stole.... my point is the psp have way to little good game only like 3 max the ds is slick it has tons of good game and don't count advance wars out in that list...Hybrid

MysticGohan said:
don't do it i had a psp but then it got stole.... my point is the psp have way to little good game only like 3 max the ds is slick it has tons of good game and don't count advance wars out in that list...Hybrid
i added it to the list.:thumbsup:

If you sell your DS for a PSP might as well stick a sign on you that says "Stupid" over your head.

DS has soooooo many great games! New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Star Fox Command, Super Mario 64 DS, and many other great games! PSP is basicly a very poorly designed 'wanna be' computer,

As much as i hate Sony,

I like the PSP. A Good game for on the road you could get is Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. Bang Dang BAM! Thats a good game. And it has some FPS which id love for a handheld..

I have niether a DS or a PSP tho, so dont mind me.

Nfanboy said:
If you sell your DS for a PSP might as well stick a sign on you that says "Stupid" over your head.

DS has soooooo many great games! New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart DS, Animal Crossing: Wild World, Star Fox Command, Super Mario 64 DS, and many other great games! PSP is basicly a very poorly designed 'wanna be' computer,
And is sooooo slow from its extra crap!:mad: But I have a DS. :)

Back