Should I sell my Game cube now that I have a wii...

Er.. Anyway.

Yes, of course. Your Wii is completely Gamecube backwards-compatible. I sold my Gamecube too. I also sold everything else with it.. like an idiot. So yesterday I bought a controller and Wind Waker. =P

I sold my gamecube a day after getting the wii. So yeah it's pretty useless. You don't wanna show your kids a gcn they'll freak out of it's crapyness.

sell but keep the controllers, memory cards and games which are worth keeping.

Koncept said:
I sold my gamecube a day after getting the wii. So yeah it's pretty useless. You don't wanna show your kids a gcn they'll freak out of it's crapyness.
Yea now that I think about it:prrr: .

are you a troll or something? you need to learn how to use the search function to the right of this webpage......

all of these topics youre posting have been discussed about....

Sovieto said:
The_Loose_Cannon pwns yet another newb

im on a roll today :)

but seriously its NOT hard to use the search funtion.....everyone else manages to do it :nonod:

same i spent like 150 cdn and like 500 on the game seeing is that most of them when i got them they were 60 so $70(with tax this is Canadian)x13(#of games i have..)=$910 Canadian the gamecube price $150(with tax when i got it)$1060 total thats like average... i wont go sell it now and give it to someone for like $200 o ya and like $120 on my 1019 memoryx2 and 150 memory so that would be like $1180 Canadian don't think i am going to sell it ever.....

Back