Should I sell my Game cube now that I have a wii...

i sold the GCN with 2 games and wavebird. Got it for a pretty decent price...$80 =D. But i kept Fire Emblem and super smash =D

paintba||er said:

I did say that I wouldn't ever buy a Nintendo product again. But then I bought a DS which I regret buying and now I got a Wii and Nintendo better not make me regret this too because if I have three systems in a row that suck then I don't think that I'll be getting another one.

that was me when i said "i nearly said i would never buy a Nintendo product.... can you tell me y u regret getting the ds because i just bought a ds lite.......

I'm keeping mine just because we have a big family, so if someone wants to play a gamecube game while im playing the wii, they can just move it to another room. It also might appreicate? Who knows...

im keeping my gc because i have always had it in my room (and i have a tv that doesnt get cable so if i didnt have a console there, the tv couldnt do anything)

but i wouldnt be able to play the wii in my room because you need more room to play with the wii. :cornut:

If you sell your GC you won't be able to use the GBA player anymore which allows you to play GB, GBC, and GBA games. So if that doesn't bother you sell it.

wezeles said:
i never sell or trade anything of mine from any system... in most cases its not worth it.. there has already been countless threads of people having issues playing there gamecube games on there wii... not accepting 3rd party accesories ect.. im keeping mine just like every other system.. a refurb system sells for like 65 bucks brand new only 99 so you might be lucky to get 40 bucks for it, if that.

Please direct me to all of these threads. Other than the memory card thing and the gameboy advance player, The wii is a GC with no emulation. MAybe some 3rd part controllers or something, but that happens on the GC too.

My Wii is working with my MadCatz memory card and my Psyclone GCN controller just perfectly.

Thats what I'm wondering too...I mean who wants to buy a PS2 or Gamecube now with all the new systems out? Seems retarded to me. Anyways regardless of what the HATERS will say the Gamecube was an awesome system and I will always have fond memories of playing it with my brothers. It was simple and small and we loved it. It may have had its faults but it did what I needed it to do and for that I'll always cherish it. That being said I traded it in at EB Games for some store credit which I then used to help get Madden 07. However I wish I hadn't since I could have sold it for more I bet judging from other peoples post.

I thought the cube was just fine. It arrived at a time when I was actually concentrating on college. Wind Waker and Mario Sunshine just didn't impress me at the time. I ended up getting a cube about this time last year and played through Wind Waker, Metroid Prime (awesome game) and I'm so close to done with Sunshine...but Twilight Princess has my attention for now.

I sold my cube right away after getting my Wii because it plays the games. If you have a large collection of games, I'd maybe keep it, set it up on a second tv. I sold my already used indigo cube, controller, and one game for 60 on ebay.

Yea G4tv Feed said "RIP GAMECUBE" as productions on the system have been ended. I am keeping mine or might end up giving it to my girlfriend x3 She doesnt game as much but shes always wanted one just never got around to getting it.

Arcadium said:
But the question is...
Who is gonna buy it now?
A lot of people will buy it. If there looking for a cheap system then there gonna buy it. I just sold mine 3 weeks ago.:thumbsup:

Back