Sign your name here

Meh trying to do the nights logo

What was that??

BRAWNY aka

brawny.jpg

the new brawny man is SOOO HOTT! hahaha not like the old lumber jack dude (i think alot of you guys are too younge to remember the original lumberjack guy- he looked like "al" from home improvement)

The_Loose_Cannon

The_Loose_Cannon said:
the new brawny man is SOOO HOTT! hahaha not like the old lumber jack dude (i think alot of you guys are too younge to remember the original lumberjack guy- he looked like "al" from home improvement)

The_Loose_Cannon
Oh I remember him....he gave me nightmares for weeks (hello? Scary guy + axe=messed up!).

I'll post mine later, when I get some time to photoshop. :)

ssbb_lover said:
Damnit man! Erase it! Edit your post and erase it!

sooo ugly lol sooo 80s too! im glad hes updated! gives housewives something to think about when buying papertowels ;)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
sooo ugly lol sooo 80s too! im glad hes updated! gives housewives something to think about when buying papertowels ;)
You're just like the girls in my class that were with me in Italy.

We'd be standing on a high-arching bridge, over looking an amazing landscape....when they'd be looking at something else 'amazing'...

"Oh my God! Look at him, he's so cute! No, look at that! OMG!!! Italian boys are so hot!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank goodness that trip is over. >_<

ssbb_lover said:
You're just like the girls in my class that were with me in Italy.

We'd be standing on a high-arching bridge, over looking an amazing landscape....when they'd be looking at something else 'amazing'...

"Oh my God! Look at him, he's so cute! No, look at that! OMG!!! Italian boys are so hot!!!!!!!!!!!"

Thank goodness that trip is over. >_<

italian boys are cute :ihih:

but ill stick with my chunkie filipino <333 hehe

Brawny said:
Too bad the asian stereotype is: Girl - slut....Guy - geek

even worse, it's true...

lmfao! oh my bf is a geek trust me! hes a "tactical dork"

however, im a bigger dork than him

Back