Signature Request Thread

T

The_Loose_Cannon

ok everyone, i know alot of you are anxious to make sigs for one another or have a sig done by a particular member.

well this time around we dont have a specific team to tackle all your sig requests. instead we're going to try something different and that is letting you, the new commers, take a stab at making sigs for other members :)

i think it would be a great way to showcase youre potential talent. i hope through "rate my sig" youll learn what you have to work on.

but what id like you all to do here is simply write your name, and what youd like done. then, someone who is making sigs currently will help you and work with you to make a great sig for you!

enjoy everyone and happy sig making

i would like a capt falcon sig.
ill PM details to whoever is willing to take the job
ill rep you after sig is finished
ill double rep you if it is extremely good.
thank you

I'd like a signature made for me.
I want it to be Legend of Zelda themed, I will PM you details if you agree to make me a sig. I will rep you once it is completed.

i would like one of those sigs that shows yoshi from mario strikers charged and for it to say "Yoshi user"....i see them all the time and i like them. PM me for details

Hey guys I'd love to have sig with just my username and this picture:

With some work on colurs, lighting etc I think it can look great.

can someone make me an animated kirby picture with one of his powers (fire spark wheel ect.) please

i will give anyone a rep if they do

and can you put bw! on it

Ummm...yeah. I would like a sig with my name and a picture of Petey Pirahna form Mario Strikers Charged.

can any one help me with my sig
i'll give you every thing you just need to put them together
you see my sig i want it that way but that colord spot i want some to put it so it will move it's spoused to move but i don't know how to make it with photo shop CS2.
http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/MazenXD/Dancing_by__deviousdemon.gif[/IMG
[IMG]http://i215.photobucket.com/albums/cc42/MazenXD/Dancing_by_deviousdemon.gif

Last edited:
I could be wrong but currently I don't think anyone is taking any signature requests at the moment.

shabanbros said:
can any one help me with my sig
i'll give you every thing you just need to put them together
you see my sig i want it that way but that colord spot i want some to put it so it will move it's spoused to move but i don't know how to make it with photo shop CS2

theres no link to the stuff i can use to make an animated picture in your post (pm) :confused:

Untitled-9.jpg

there are the 2 images

Back