Signature Request Thread

closepresw3.png

frummagepngbc3.png

Linky

http://img244.imageshack.us/img244/8523/frummagepngbc3.png

Close said:
PhillySoul, I originally made this for you but I decided that you dont really deserve it. You have 5 posts and joined this month. Nonetheless, I made this, but you only have wearing rights which means that everything of the sig belongs to me, but you may 'wear' it.

closecounterstrikeqc1.png
thanks alot close but i would like one with my name on it and a different pic....ill just use the one i made
once again thanks

I was bored.
frummage03.jpg

---
frummage02-1.jpg

You obviously don't have to use either, if you don't wish.
But, they're there as another option.

At least I was able to find your font.
laugh.gif

solidkirby said:
I was bored.
frummage03.jpg

---
frummage02-1.jpg

You obviously don't have to use either, if you don't wish.
But, they're there as another option.

At least I was able to find your font.
laugh.gif
Yep, the font is called "Beat My Guest"

Thanks for these sigs!

I will use them after tomorrow :yesnod:

Hi. I'll make sigs on weekends and Fridays. Also I'll be free in a week or two after this week.

My conditions: I don't make sigs for juniors and don't feel great about making work for people that have been here less than a month or have less than 50 posts(don't worry I'm not an ass about it I just don't want people running off with it and not crediting me whether it be here or some other forum), once satisfied and applied it must be worn for at least 2 weeks(no real credit necessary), you mustn't mind that I use the GIMP, If used on other forums then credit Monsteroids&Animecards.

Last edited:
I can make sigs... just ask some of the regulars here... they've seen some of my work... but I haven't been getting enough credit for my work, because all the new members ask me for sigs, I make them, and they don't even credit me. So yeah. PM me if you want one.

Sorry to ask for another one, but could someone make me a T.I sig? Here's some pics. :)
T-I--.jpg

T_I_.jpg

864.jpg
I dont care what pics you use, you can even find and use your own if you want. I want my SN in it if you dont mind, thanks in advance! :):wink:

Anyone? ...please? Pretty please with sugar on top? COMEON!?! lol :smilewinkgrin:

Can someone make me a half life 2 sig with gordon freeman holding a crowbar with my name plz and thanks

Back