Signature Request Thread

Bln_f, I just spent like 10 min. cutting out a Torchic render. You mind if I just go with that?

No problem, man. Just a pain in the rear to cut renders yourself. ^_~ I'll try to make something as close to what you're looking for as possible.

hey ssbb lover if your still making sigs could you make this 1 plz(if your not making anymore ignore this) couldi have Mr.L(super paper mario) on the left side and luigi on the right with the word V.S in the middle and Luigi man under neath it with a colour ful smudged up back ground(sorry thats alot but if you don't make it k )

hey guys i make sigs with kool fonts aswell,anygame just tell me
i am a graphics student of corse :smilewinkgrin:

Luigimansig4.png

if any one would be so kind as to make me a sig with skull kid and his dark fairy next to him. and please put Skull Kid under the skull kid in the middle.

Can someone make a Waluigi sig.

It should have an apocaliptic background with Waluigi in the middle and "His Purple Majesty" somewhere on there. Also, the word "FRuMMaGe" somewhere.

Thanks! :yesnod:

Hey can I get a Shyguy Signature. Make it like a crystal red background with light red dots floating around and neon red dashes.

Reward-Rep if I can

calm down calm down
i'm only one person
i'll make icyoooppplaa first
cuz his sounds the easiest yet hardest?
>.<;;
lolz
one order for shy guy delivery max.24 hours
lolz
shud get it here today tho.

if any one would be so kind as to make me a sig with skull kid and his dark fairy next to him. and please put Skull Kid under the skull kid in the middle

Back