Silent hill

nh81

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2010
md
anyone know silent hill? i am getting frustrated with the gym part. particularly with the phone number puzzle. i get it is 555_4_5, im sure there is a 3 in it but i cant figure it out. is it a number you are suppose to call? and the other part is the locked door in the studio, where the stature is being drawn, where the heck is the key if there is one? all the help i can get is awesome. i hate getting frustrated and i know the answer is right there but im getting aggrivated and must have over looked something.

I'm still playing the game myself but I'm a bit further on than you so I can help!

Gym:
I'm not entirely sure that I remember what puzzle you are talking about. Is it the keypad one? If so then its just a matter a looking at the number scratched on the keypad and then finding a locker with that number which contains the code in a football photo. Code is:

If thats not the one then you'll have to jog my memory.

Studio:
This one I remember. You have to arrange the objects on the table so that they match what you see in the sketch. Look at the shadows on the wall from the objects and it gives you numbers, call the number and it will open the door.
The number to call is:
555-8465

Back