Sims 2 Pets Factsheet and Screenshots

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
[xFLOAT=left]http://www.wiichat.com/news-images/sims2pets.jpg[/xFLOAT]Here's a batch of new screenshots and some fact sheet info from EA's upcoming Sims title, Sims 2 Pets.

Choose from popular dog and cat breeds or customize their features to create a unique pet for your Sim to raise as one of the family.

Key Features:

Your Sims Have Pets
Adopt dogs, cats, and guinea pigs for your Sims to play with. Your
Sims can train their dogs and cats to learn new tricks. They even have their own personality—
smart, friendly, silly, or hyper!

Create-A-Pet
Choose from more than 22 dog and 15 cat breeds including Retrievers,
Beagles, Pugs, Schnoodles, Main Coons, Siamese, and more. You can even create your own by customizing their appearance with a variety of traits including body shape, color, fur, nose, and ears!

Head to the Town Park
Take your Sims and their pets for a playful romp at the Central
Town Park where they can play with their furry friends and meet other Sims and their pets. Buy fun items for your Sims’ pets at local shops and watch the town center grow over time.

Classic Sims Gameplay
Create Sims that look like you and your friends and control how
they spend their lives—their stories are in your hands!

Sims 2 Pets has a street release date of June 22nd, 2007.

Attachments

• SIMS2PwiiSCRNdualPlayWM.jpg
    SIMS2PwiiSCRNdualPlayWM.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 1,157
  • SIMS2PwiiSCRNgermanRazl2CWM.jpg
    SIMS2PwiiSCRNgermanRazl2CWM.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 1,116
  • SIMS2PwiiSCRNindoor2DogsWM.jpg
    SIMS2PwiiSCRNindoor2DogsWM.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 811
  • SIMS2PwiiSCRNindrBrnDgShkWM.jpg
    SIMS2PwiiSCRNindrBrnDgShkWM.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 953
  • SIMS2PwiiSCRNindrRubBellyWM.jpg
    SIMS2PwiiSCRNindrRubBellyWM.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 2,658
  • SIMS2PwiiSCRNotdrDalmPlayWM.jpg
    SIMS2PwiiSCRNotdrDalmPlayWM.jpg
    161.3 KB · Views: 1,344
  • SIMS2PwiiSCRNotdrDgRbCtHgWM.jpg
    SIMS2PwiiSCRNotdrDgRbCtHgWM.jpg
    151.2 KB · Views: 4,488
Click on the thumbnails and look at the graphics. Then decide for yourself. :/

ill only get it if it has a shih tzu <3 same reason why id want nintendogs if it came out for the wii.

yes, i have a shih tzu doggie and it would be awesome for when hes not with me to play with the doggie on the wii (im emotionally attached to him i know its sad but hes my baby and a mammas boy <3 )

The_Loose_Cannon said:
ill only get it if it has a shih tzu <3 same reason why id want nintendogs if it came out for the wii.

yes, i have a shih tzu doggie and it would be awesome for when hes not with me to play with the doggie on the wii (im emotionally attached to him i know its sad but hes my baby and a mammas boy <3 )

You know what they call a crossbreed between a shih tzu and a bull dog?

A Bull-**** :lol:

ottoman said:
You know what they call a crossbreed between a shih tzu and a bull dog?

A Bull-**** :lol:

worse, my boyfriends mom has a peekeneese (i hate that F-ING DOG!!! nails on a chalk board bark and SO ugly lol- it has the marlon brando "godfather" underbite thing going on) and chuchu and princess (my boyfriends moms dog) did the hibbity dibbity and low and behold "PEEKING-SH*TS!"

**DISCLAIMER- the dogs did not cause the shooting at VT**

Hah Hah Hah! Love the dogs, I'd love one like that, but I've got one like this...
chloe2006.jpg

chloe.jpg

happychloe.jpg

She's an Australian Jack Russell Terrier or a Russell Terrier that is severely overweight and she does the funniest/stupidest things that you can't stop laughing at.

Last edited:
ive got pics of my dog chuchu in the "show off your pets" thread that i started up a while ago :)

hes the first little dog ive ever loved <3 he does the running man too which is hilarious lol. basically he kicks his hind legs back and it looks like hwen a bull is ready to charge. he does it when he gets highly excited hehe. thats my baby boy!

also gives high 5s and manamana's yes, thats right i said manamana lol. he growls really funny and it sounds like hes saying "manamana" haha.

your dog is deff a cutie, he looks like a half beagle/half pit! :yikes: what a mix lol

I don't like too much this games, personally. Nintendogs just entertained me for a few minutes -_- .

Nintendogs looks like one of the most suck-ass games i've seen in a long time (IMO). I think it's just a money whore for Nintendo tbh. (i'm a Nintendo fanboy, so don't get on my case, i'm just stating the truth)

The_Loose_Cannon said:
worse, my boyfriends mom has a peekeneese (i hate that F-ING DOG!!! nails on a chalk board bark and SO ugly lol- it has the marlon brando "godfather" underbite thing going on) and chuchu and princess (my boyfriends moms dog) did the hibbity dibbity and low and behold "PEEKING-SH*TS!"

**DISCLAIMER- the dogs did not cause the shooting at VT**

Awww that dogs so cute. I hope we wont have to keep on buying expansion packs like the PC version, they should just put all their little expansions into one for the Wii.

Back