Single in Tennis? (Wii Sport)

Lobtec

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2006
Is there any way to play a single match when you are two people playing? We always get to play double but want one mii on each side.

Wii sports only supports doubles. There will probably be some advanced tennis game coming out sometime in the future.

Thanks for the quick respone. We have to manage anyway ;)

JUst wanted to know, wii (pun intended) played 2 player tennis on a 68cm CRT tv, and it wasn't the best. Though single player was fine.

Should I upgrade my TV to a Widescreen 16:9 capable TV? I cant afford plasma or lcd, so will CRT suffice???
Cheers
Julz

praet123 said:
JUst wanted to know, wii (pun intended) played 2 player tennis on a 68cm CRT tv, and it wasn't the best. Though single player was fine.

Should I upgrade my TV to a Widescreen 16:9 capable TV? I cant afford plasma or lcd, so will CRT suffice???
Cheers
Julz
There isn't single player is there?

Wiired said:
There isn't single player is there?

Sorry, I shld have rephrased that better.

I mean, when I just playin the tennis by myself, I have the entire tv screen on view. but when in two player mode, the split screen is just ok, but not great.

Would a wide screen CRT 16:9 TV suffice?
cos i cant afford more $$$ for a lcd or plasma :(

Well, in my opinion, Nintendo wii at best supports 480p ( i believe ). If you bought a projection TV, 16:9 aspect ratio, which are pretty affordable these days, you would still have a component video input, which is the best wii has to offer. So for the wii, I would definitely go for it. If you had Xbox 360 or PS3 that would be a different story all together.

Other factors would be the type of TV reception you have (Cable, Satellite, Digital Subscriptions etc.) but to simply answer your question I would say go for it!

Back