skipped a channel !?

The ?? channel isnt visible on the wii menu but if you go to your data management menu and go to channels you might see a channel that has ?? on it its strange but i dont think anyone should delete it, who knows what it may be...unless its just leftover corrupted data from the update.

lordcorm said:
Mine didnt skip either.... i hope the come out with an accual demo channel though...
yah gotya there bud, i woke up and saw the nintendo message and said cool, then i saw it had something to do with metroid, i was like oh yah a demo, then it said video, i said F U nintendo.

hmm.......well, mine didnt skip a chanel, but then again, i dont have the ??? chanel. should i be worried?

although we dont know what the ??? chanel is gonna be, i still want it :)

I want the ??? channel....AND WHY CANT I WATCH THE METROID VIDEO, ITS NOT EVEN MENTIONED ON MY WII! IVE UPDATED AND EVERYTHING... HELP?

lilsam said:
I want the ??? channel....AND WHY CANT I WATCH THE METROID VIDEO, ITS NOT EVEN MENTIONED ON MY WII! IVE UPDATED AND EVERYTHING... HELP?

go to the shop channel, then go to wiiware, and download the metroid preview.

Thanks For That

edit: im in the shop channel and looked everywere and its not there

Last edited:
bigwilliiy said:
Thanks For That

edit: im in the shop channel and looked everywere and its not there

i think it's only available in the US for now... sorry :scared:

I don't have that channel either...that's really weird..do you think Nintendo did this on purpose? Maybe it has something to do with the "suprise" at the end of September that Reggie talked about. Or maybe it's just a corrupted file or something as a result of the download like some of you have stated, but why do so many people have it then?

Just go on youtube and watch the videos there if you live outside the US.

Back