Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
I wanna join! =O can i be added.....? ;_;

it depends, to you live in America? if so then yea you still have time, again...all you have to do is read the first page and it'll tell you everything you want, theres to many repeated questions...ughh no one likes to read now, thats why your all lost :tard:

KTIGZ said:
it depends, to you live in America? if so then yea you still have time, again...all you have to do is read the first page and it'll tell you everything you want, theres to many repeated questions...ughh no one likes to read now, thats why your all lost :tard:
Yea i know, thanks for that. I was like after i even posted that....(why didnt i just read the first page...) but yea you got a point roflcopter! no one likes to read anymore =X. Lulz

THIS TOURNAMENT=EPIC o_O

lol, well yea you got that right with so many people joining, its definetly gonna be a tournment to remember, everyones looking foward to it. got my GameCube control all shined up , just waiting for me to get my game on :lol:

minigus if you dont wana use a stage thats out there ill make just a plain flat one

isnt final destination flat? you could use that if you want a flat stage......and i'm still waitin for you to email me back to let me know i'm in the tourney mingus....

Shaky said:
i verified on your site do you have me down?

he will soon.

sorry Mingus :scared: , i think im getting to involved, been replieing back to alot of the new members hope you dont mind :scared:.

ok i just signed up on the site but i didn't use my Wiichat username, i used TheUnforgiven, does it matter?

Ok everyone. Sorry that I haven't replied for a bit. I spent the past 5 hours redeveloping our registration so our members are more organized. Don't worry, no one has to doing anything extra now, it's just better put together for the registration division to handle.

KTIGZ said:
he will soon.

sorry Mingus :scared: , i think im getting to involved, been replieing back to alot of the new members hope you dont mind :scared:.

Thanks for holding down the fort. I'm glad Prez and yourself have been handling things here on wiichat.

Unforgiven said:
ok i just signed up on the site but i didn't use my Wiichat username, i used TheUnforgiven, does it matter?

We managed to figure it out. You've been varified just to let you know

Shaky said:
i verified on your site do you have me down?

Your application was processed and varified.

Donnyp1141 said:
minigus if you dont wana use a stage thats out there ill make just a plain flat one

We don't necessarily know how sharing stages would work. We want to avoid any extra complications. We hope that unlocking Final Destination is a simplier thing to do in this game than previously.

Pit (Kid Icarus) said:
Ha! nvm I got it.

THIS tournament will be probaly the most epic thing i have ever done xD. Prepare yourselves. =)

I just want to inform you that your application failed to process due to lack of information. Not only that but we were unable to send an email because the email address provided but bad. Please go to the site and fill out all the information accurately and fully to participate, sorry for the inconveinence.

Bowserizer said:
Hey Mingus...i registered and everything, then you said to e-mail you...so i did that...when am i gettin on the list? lol sorry if i sound impatient, but a brawl tournament is somethin a wanna be a part of!

I believe there was a complication with your application. Check your email. Although your were verified we received an application with your information twice with slightly conflicting information.

ssbb_lover said:
It says I'm not verified on the link Prez posted...? Do I need to register again?

Hmm, I'm not sure what link was given, you are verified. Did you receive a verification email?

START ALREADYYYYYY!!!
17.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back