Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ey man I filled up the tournament sign up sheet,
and I became a member my screen name is Gamer420 as well...Just wanted to know if im in and if you have me down thanx in advanced...

I want the game to hurry the hell up and get here, so I can train.

I must master Olimar before the tourney..>_>

Well considering that I've never really owned any of the smash bros. titles myself (Although I've played a lot of them at relatives and friends houses) I'm pretty sure I'll get wiped out relatively early. But no hard feelings.

It's not the destination that matters, but the journey; that's what makes it all worth while.

My friend moved over to Japan a few years ago. We still keep in touch....I have a US Wii yea, but I have just won a contest for a iphone through my school...so I sold that and got about 375 dollars....I sent him some money ($310 + Shipping and conversion costs) and he sent me a jap wii and brawl(Brawl isnt the only reason..Im learning some Japanese and Im liking some of the Japanese RPGs coming out for the wii)...I got it 2 days ago...so im training as we speak...

Last edited:
Demonhacke said:
My friend moved over to Japan a few years ago. We still keep in touch....I have a US Wii yea, but I have just won a contest for a iphone through my school...so I sold that and got about 375 dollars....I sent him some money ($310 + Shipping and conversion costs) and he sent me a jap wii and brawl(Brawl isnt the only reason..Im learning some Japanese and Im liking some of the Japanese RPGs coming out for the wii)...I got it 2 days ago...so im training as we speak...

lucky :sad: i was gonna do that but i dont know if i should

Demonhacke said:
so from personal experience...how good is brawl compared to melee, pros and cons?

I've been waiting for this tournament forever!

Demonhacke said:

YOUR SO LUCKY

Demonhacke said:

i will find you and force you to battle me in a all out "do you think you can Wii better then me" brawl lets see if you stand a chance with me. :crazy:

ALL RIGHT

I JUST SIGHNED UP FOR THE TOURNY:smilewinkgrin: this is gonna be awesome

i wish you all good luck.

so the tourny is gonna be through wii-fi.... awesome.

Hey Demon, what do you suggest for learning japanese? I mean I'm trying to re -teach myself since i took a few college courses in it a few years back. I never got too far.
I mean, I an read hiragana and katakana but I never learned any kanji. I'm pretty sure I could hold my own as a tourist in japan. (Although I'm sure I'll hear the words: Gaijin, Baka, and most probably Hentai; thrown my way) Are there any programs out there that you recommend help you teach yourself?

bilzar said:
Still want to know ;)

Must of missed it. It's updated now.

MikemasterM1 said:
mingus, i signed up on the website, add me to the list, but i would like to change my character to lucario

ok, updated.

Gamer420 said:
Ey man I filled up the tournament sign up sheet,
and I became a member my screen name is Gamer420 as well...Just wanted to know if im in and if you have me down thanx in advanced...

Did you receive a verification email. I believe you were confirmed. let me know. If not, i'll have registration look into it.

edt:

Wii.... said:
ALL RIGHT

I JUST SIGHNED UP FOR THE TOURNY:smilewinkgrin: this is gonna be awesome

i wish you all good luck.

so the tourny is gonna be through wii-fi.... awesome.

The email address you provided us with does not work. Please let an administrator know a working email address at:
[email protected]

Bowserizer said:
so from personal experience...how good is brawl compared to melee, pros and cons?

The email address you provided us with does not work. Please let an administrator know a working email address at:
[email protected]

Last edited:
Mingus, you already sent me a verification e-mail. why'd you quote me sayin now it doesnt work? was it a mistake ro somethin'?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back