Smash Bros Tourney (PRIZE) IMPORTANT UPDATE!!! Registration Closed April 5th

Status
Not open for further replies.
WARNING: CHALLENGER APPROACHING!
GigaRidley
Swooping in from his lair in New York, GigaRidley joins the brawl! His unmatched mastery of Link will make his opponents beg for mercy!

In other words, I'm in. I can't wait, this tourney will be AWESOME!

GigaRidley said:
^ You know I like a dramatic entrance, B.Rizer... this tourney's gonna be really fun.

I have a question though: Can my brother sign up as well, even though we only have one wii?
that doesnt seem plausable, what if u play each other?

GigaRidley said:
Yeah, that's why I didn't think so; does anybody know?
Like mentioned about a thousand times in this very same thread, talk to Mingus.
If you want to be in this tournament your supposed to be signed up at his site. And if you are, then it really is not hard to contact him. You can PM him, email him, post the question in the forums, etc..

MikemasterM1 said:
his PMing box isn't allowing messages, so you should just email him and see what he says. I did that and I am waiting for a message back.
If you've tried PMing him on his forums, and it doesn't work, then simply email him and await a message. There's no reason that he would reply to me faster.

Ok, I apologize to everyone. We have been getting incredibly backed up. We have also been developing a system that organizes new participants, well basically all participants and while we were in the middle of putting this together apparently one of our staff was using a program that only has a 30 day trial limit. This software costs over $500. We are working on getting these funds together asap but this has caused us many errors. Luckily today we managed to verify participants and everyone that signed up on the site should have received an email either verifying their participation or informing them of what is necessary to get themselves verified. We hope to resolve this issue within the next 2 or 3 days. We will post updates.

Also, the verified participant list has NOTHING to do with people that sign-up. The verified participant list is only for people that signed-up on the previous thread and originally assists our staff in keeping track of people that had been verified. We no longer need to have that list and it will be removed shortly. Do NOT worry about being added to that list. Just look for the verification email which everyone should receive.

GigaRidley said:
Can my brother sign up as well, even though we only have one wii?
Yes, we do have other people that have signed up. Technically you could face one another.

Wiiwii! said:
I am in! I don`t have Wii internet connection but I will soon so sign me up!Am I supposed to tell you guys my email? I don`t check it very much.
That is how you will be informed of upcoming matches and all tournament updates, please be certain to check it when the game is released regularly.

BLACKHEATS said:
DAMMIT!! Mingus i'm out the Tournement.
If you would like to be removed from the participant list please inform an administrator and they will take care of everything, email them at [email protected]

Wii.... said:
uuhhh......

alright i might sign up again.

You do not need to sign up again. I specifically remember looking over your profile and you have been verified. Check your email for a verification email.

anax4aero said:
question...will we know who and what character we're fighting ahead of time?
Yes you will. That will all be posted on the 5th of april when we know exactly who is participating. April 5th is when registration closes and we can put together a list of participants and match people up.

Bowserizer said:
this tourneys gettin huge! any idea how many people are in so far?
About 140 atm, maybe more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back